Please pray for a life that feels broken

Please pray that my husband can find good work asap, that my struggle with getting pregnant will finally be over and I can get pregnant, for my husband, myself and marianne’s deep depression that we can get out of bed and have energy, for my broken friendships that I can find peace with no having them be my friend anymore and I can find some new good friends, and for all other intentions in my heart.

Praying with and for you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for all of you and all your intentions.

Amanda, please know that I am praying for you and all your intentions.

May God grant you peace as you carry your cross.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the
Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please help Amanda, her husband and Marianne. Grant Amanda new, meaningful and loving relationships; grant Marianne and Amanda joy in beginning each new day with you in your service; grant Amanda’s husband a new job that he likes and that is good for his soul. May Amanda be able to conceive soon and may she be patient and strong in suffering this cross of infertility for however long you will for her to endure it. May she be blessed with a beautiful child when the time is right for her to conceive - when it is your time for her to experience the joy of a new family member. Bless this family and keep them close to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Amen.

Jesus and Mother Mary, please give Your tender, powerful help, healing and blessing to Amanda, her husband, and Marianne, and their needs. The appeal Amanda makes touches my heart and I implore Your action and guidance in their difficulties and heartaches.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you for all your prayers during this difficult time in my life! GOD BLESS TO YOU ALL!

Your intentions are in my rosaries. :thumbsup:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Amanda,

We are praying for you…you always have a friend in Jesus and us…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.