Please pray for a little boy

in my grandaugher’s kindergarden class. My wife and I attended a Halloween celebration at the school and the poor child was balding and had thinning hair as if he were undergoing chemotherapy. He also was very pale and thin. He obviously has some serious health problems which breaks my heart. Please, please pray for his recovery.

Thank you very much.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end,
Amen.

:gopray:

Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with this child Through Christ our Lord. Amen

Praying for this child…

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Many thanks for your prayers.

I will pray for this little boy rocket and for you Rocket. You have a giving spirit. You remind me of my father. I look to him in heaven everyday now for strength. God Bless you and thank you for continuing to pray for me and my family.

Joining in prayers for little child , may Lord help and heal him , may he grow healthy and sound , no illness afflict him .
Praying in Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen

Our Father…
Glory Be… Amen

Oh Lord, hear our cry as we pray for this child. I pray for this boys health, especially in this time ofthe year. It is so difficult for families that are going through hard times. May these times draw us closer to you and may your grace provide us with a miracle so that this child’s laughter may fill the home of his parents for many years to come.

Amen

Thanks again for all of your prayers.

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.