Please pray for a miracle.

I always feel unworthy to ask for other people’s prayers, so this is a bit difficult, especially since I am about to bare my soul. Please pray that our Lord, our Holy Mother, and God will help me.

I have had a very rough four years. I have always had the neurological condition Asperger syndrome, which is a form of Autism. For most of my life I have still been able to do well until about four years ago, when several things started to happen.

I am 52 and have never been married due to the Aspergers I guess. Relationships with women just do not work out, or only go so far. It doesn’t help that my radar is a bit screwed up. Anyway, I am too old to have kids now. I really hate that. I would have loved to have been a dad. I guess that is why I work with autistic and troubled kids now. I used to be an IT supervisor at a fortune 100 company, and I won awards and all kinds of things. Then we were bought out by a pair of billionaire brothers. I got laid off.

The next thing you know, I became a caretaker for an alcoholic and that along with the job loss destroyed me financially and began to contribute to health problems. I started having TIAs [mini-strokes] I took college calculous, now I can’t do algebra. I used to type like a secretary on steroids with little error. Now like a turtle with errors out the yingyang. The TIAs have taken their toll. I no longer can do jobs I once did, and even this one is difficult. I had my first TIA during graduate school and had to drop out. This was an expensive school, my debt to the DOE is around 60K… and they are closing in at long last.

I am now 120 days behind on my mortgage. My food comes from the Church, though I recently applied for food stamps. I don’t qualify for SSI because my disability is in a gap that it is not bad enough to keep me from employment, but it is bad enough to go back to a high paying job. I still help others, as I have all my life. * Now instead of treasure, I give talent. [soup kitchens and so on.]

I am so afraid of loosing my house and my dogs. My dogs are my kids. I don’t bother to date anymore, so I am lonely. My parents are in their early 80s and have issues of their own. The ONLY thing that has saved me was my conversion to Catholicism. Chastity and sins of the flesh are not a problem, thanks to my meds :blush: I wish I had a family [here I go crying again] I feel the grip of fear and loneliness.

I just want to be happy and to be able to pay my bills. I just want love in my life. I want my neurological deterioration to stop. I want the TIAs to stop. I love God, our Lord, and our Holy Mother very much. I pray like mad. I keep Holy water with me at all times. I pray the Rosary, even now, I give to the church, though it is not much.

Please please send my and our Father and Mother and Son your prayers for me. I don’t ask for that very often. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and those of you with kids… even if they are a handful… count your blessings.

In Christ, peace on Earth,
Eric /esieffe*

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying to Jesus through Mary that the right people come into your life to help you with financial security, health, companionship and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Moither of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

With Jesus, anything is possible.

You’ve got it, brother! Prayers on your behalf are being said.

Hang in there. With God all things are possible.

Eric I am sorry you are hurting! You are in my prayers!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
:gopray:

Lord, please grant Eric divine light to replace the heartache and crosses which he continues to bear in life. Instill in this soul many graces for faith, hope, love, joy, wisdom, and understanding. In this fallen world in which injustice and darkness prowl about, there is much grace needed for those who bear many crosses. Send angels to comfort and minister to Eric, and guide him through every path. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying…

[QU**OTE=esieffe;11531102]I always feel unworthy to ask for other people’s prayers, so this is a bit difficult, especially since I am about to bare my soul. Please pray that our Lord, our Holy Mother, and God will help me.

I have had a very rough four years. I have always had the neurological condition Asperger syndrome, which is a form of Autism. For most of my life I have still been able to do well until about four years ago, when several things started to happen.

I am 52 and have never been married due to the Aspergers I guess. Relationships with women just do not work out, or only go so far. It doesn’t help that my radar is a bit screwed up. Anyway, I am too old to have kids now. I really hate that. I would have loved to have been a dad. I guess that is why I work with autistic and troubled kids now. I used to be an IT supervisor at a fortune 100 company, and I won awards and all kinds of things. Then we were bought out by a pair of billionaire brothers. I got laid off.

The next thing you know, I became a caretaker for an alcoholic and that along with the job loss destroyed me financially and began to contribute to health problems. I started having TIAs [mini-strokes] I took college calculous, now I can’t do algebra. I used to type like a secretary on steroids with little error. Now like a turtle with errors out the yingyang. The TIAs have taken their toll. I no longer can do jobs I once did, and even this one is difficult. I had my first TIA during graduate school and had to drop out. This was an expensive school, my debt to the DOE is around 60K… and they are closing in at long last.

I am now 120 days behind on my mortgage. My food comes from the Church, though I recently applied for food stamps. I don’t qualify for SSI because my disability is in a gap that it is not bad enough to keep me from employment, but it is bad enough to go back to a high paying job. I still help others, as I have all my life. * Now instead of treasure, I give talent. [soup kitchens and so on.]

I am so afraid of loosing my house and my dogs. My dogs are my kids. I don’t bother to date anymore, so I am lonely. My parents are in their early 80s and have issues of their own. The ONLY thing that has saved me was my conversion to Catholicism. Chastity and sins of the flesh are not a problem, thanks to my meds :blush: I wish I had a family [here I go crying again] I feel the grip of fear and loneliness.

I just want to be happy and to be able to pay my bills. I just want love in my life. I want my neurological deterioration to stop. I want the TIAs to stop. I love God, our Lord, and our Holy Mother very much. I pray like mad. I keep Holy water with me at all times. I pray the Rosary, even now, I give to the church, though it is not much.

Please please send my and our Father and Mother and Son your prayers for me. I don’t ask for that very often. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and those of you with kids… even if they are a handful… count your blessings.

In Christ, peace on Earth,
Eric /esieffe*

How heartbreaking.
Praying for a miracle and financial ease in your life!

Dear Eric,

You have my prayers! Yes for total healing, for money (you need a place to live), and for you to meet your future wife. Don’t give up! Don’t quit! With God all things are possible! Believe me, I know! My mother should not have been able to get pregnant and here I am – and healthy too!

After you get married, the two of you can adopt a child even if you are 52+!

Keep us informed.

In the Name of Jesus, be totally and completely healed of all ailments.
Financial restoration come to the Lord’s servant.
Eric’s and his future wife’s Guardian Angels, please bring them together.
All this in Jesus’ Sweet Name I pray.
Amen.

I will pray for you of course. I hate to see you lose your home, but if that happens please seek help for shelter. I hope that you can keep your dogs without difficulty.

I can only suggest that you try for disability again. I think it is horrible that you have a condition that can obviously affect your ability to work, yet can be denied disability. You may need to seek legal help with this. It can take months if not years to get disability even when it is obvious you need it. I wonder if the Church can help you find an advocate to assist you with this.

Please don’t give up or lose hope. There are people who care enough to offer their prayers for you, and I am sure there is someone who can help you with your request to get disability. I will pray that you find this person and that you can keep your home.

I am praying for you.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hi Eric Happy Christmas to you :smiley:
I am thinking of you today and keeping you in my prayers.
May God bless you always my Friend

Dear Lord please help Eric in his life. Please keep him safe and grant him good health. I pray he will meet someone with whom he will have love and fulfillment.I pray also for the financial situation for Eric and Lord I ask You would guide this situation that he will be able to afford to live please guide those around him that his situation can change to a stable income. Thankyou Dear Lord for hearing oir prayers Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

LORD, have mercy on Eric. He is our warrior, always defending and counselling others in your name. Now he needs protection and direction. Please strengthen his faith and enlighten his way, that he may stay firm in his ministry. :gopray:

Merry Christmas beloved brother and thank you for the opportunity to pray for you. Please know that I care and I will pray.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

“Hail, Holy Queen,
Mother of Mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry,
poor banished children of Eve;
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy towards us;
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus.
O clement, O loving,
O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.”

V - Pray for us, most holy mother of God.
R - That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

“Virgin of the Incarnation,
a thousand times we greet thee,
a thousand times we praise thee
for thy joy when God was incarnated in thee.
Because thou art so powerful
a Virgin and Mother of God,
grant what we ask of thee for the love of God.”

Memorare To The Little Flower

Remember, Oh, Most Gracious Little Rose Queen,
your promise of never leaving any request made to you
without an answer, and of coming down to earth to do good.

Full of confidence in your power with the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
we implore your intercession in our behalf and we beg
of you to obtain the Rose we so ardently desire. Amen

Little Flower, Show Us Your Power!

O Jesus, Divine Redeemer, be merciful to us and to the whole world. Amen.
O Powerful God! O Holy God! O Immortal God! Have pity on us, and all who are in the whole world. Amen.
Pardon and mercy, O my Jesus, during these present dangers. Pour on us Thy most Precious Blood. Amen.
O Eternal Father, be merciful to us. By the Blood of Jesus Christ, Thy only Son, be merciful to us, we beseech Thee. Amen. Amen. Amen.
O God, be appeased by the supplications we address to Thee, and through the intercession of the ever Blessed Virgin Mary, the glorious St. Joseph, and all the Saints, defend us from all dangers, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you SO much everyone! I am blessed to be able to count you all as part of my Christian family! Who could ask for a better Christmas present than your thoughts and Prayers?

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for your love and great sacrifice. Thank you for your Church and our Holy Mother of the Church. Please bless and watch over my friends and indeed all our friends here on the CAF, and their families. Please especially help and watch over those who do not have a roof over their heads and those who have lost all hope.

Praise be to the Father,
Praise be to the Son,
Praise be to the Holy Mother.
Amen.

God bless you dear Eric and thankyou for your prayers. You remain in my thoughts and prayers my friend

Dear Lord please help Eric in his life. Please keep him safe and grant him good health. I pray he will meet someone with whom he will have love and fulfillment.I pray also for the financial situation for Eric and Lord I ask You would guide this situation that he will be able to afford to live please guide those around him that his situation can change to a stable income. Thankyou Dear Lord for hearing oir prayers Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.