Please Pray for a MOTHER whos' new born has died!

Please pray for a mother (Julie and her husband), who have lost their new born baby. Days after bringing baby home, and being soo joyous, the baby caught a bacteria that his little body could not fight. This mother is deeply depressed, so is the father and their immediate family. They had waited with joy and exitement, for this precious angel.
Lord Father of love and mercy, keep this hurting family under your loving care and in the Holy name of Jesus, may they overcome this pain.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of god, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Mother Mary, wrap them in the same love and care, that you did with the Holy Child, Emmanuel.

Father please flood Your comfort and healing into the hearts of this family. I implore this in Jesus’ name.

Dear Lord - please help this family cope with this horrible loss.

Holding mother, father, family and child up in prayer, that the healing cloak of the Love of Jesus, may envelope them all and grant them peace and understanding.

I have taken this to the Blessed Mother.

Praying for this family.

Amen. Praying

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

May the Lord cloak Julie & her husband in His Divine Mercy. May Momma Mary hold this child close to her breast at the feet of the Lord until they can be reunited.

My prayers are with this family. Father have Mercy and hold them up.

Praying for this family.

Thankyou all for praying with me for this family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our souls.”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds.” Amen

Praying

I will keep them all in my prayers.

Jesus, You promised that all those who mourn will be comforted. Comfort the poor woman who has lost her child.

Our Lady of Sorrows, who experienced the pain of losing a child, please pray for this poor mother, in her time of grief.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for this family.

Praying
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.