Please pray for a new job for my husband

My dh is currently employed on contract and applying for another job. Please pray that if it is God's will that he would get it. Also that he be offered a job that would be long-term and be a good fit for our whole family. We would like to live in certain areas, please pray that a job that would be a wonderful fit for him and all of us would open up in one of those locations.

Thank you so much for your generous prayers!

Praying that he gains suitable employment ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard to St Joseph.

Lord, please grant Kindness’ husband the right job at the right location. May he get an offer for long-term employment that would allow Kindness and her husband to live in a nice area near his work. Please grant him employment soon and help keep him and his wife strong in faith, hope and love through prayer and the sacraments. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I will pray for you guys.

In the past year we sold our house, paid off our mortgage, moved to another country and simplified our life. We now see my dh so much more and our family has become closer and more relaxed. It has benefited us in every way, especially spiritually. I think God for his lovingkindness to us and ask that we can continue down this path.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to pray for us.

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.