Please pray for a private intention regarding a dire situation within my family.

Please pray for a private intention regarding a dire situation within my family.
Thankyou for your generous prayers

Lord I ask You would place Your healing hand upon these family members and heal them emotionally and in every way.Please grant this situation can be improved for all concerned.I ask You to guide me to help my family in the right way.I ask You would guide these family members to have strength and courage and take Your path in life.Lord I am so very grateful for all the many prayers You have answered and the many blessings You bestow upon each of us.Please grant this situation for my family will and they will get support from the professional services they need.Lord thankyou for hearing my prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

‘Should evil come upon us, the sword, or judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before You (for Your name is in this house) and cry to You in our distress, and You will hear and deliver us.’ 2 Chronicles 20:9

Dear God in Heaven, let tbcrawford's prayer be lifted up to Your Throne for your blessing. Thank you for his/her service Your Kingdom and bless his/her family. Let this situation that is facing them be turned into a blessing, as they put their trust in You. In the name of Jesus Christ.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions for tbcrawford, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Memorare to Saint Joseph
Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who implored your help and sought your intercession was left unassisted. Full of confidence in your power I fly unto you and beg your protection. Despise not O Guardian of the Redeemer my humble supplication for* tbcrawford*, but in your bounty, hear and answer me.

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for our friend tbcrawford and her family situation. Please have mercy on this family and grant them your healing touch in all things. We ask for courage and strength for all involved, and for the trust in your divine providence that will be required to improve this situation in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Dear Lord, you are so great and so good, and we know all good things come from you. Please hear the prayers and petitions for tbcrawford’s family members, guide them through the trials as you will, and help all involved to understand their role in bringing about this change in their lives with grace and love.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Thankyou so much dear friends Clarissa ,spesnostra, and jhash your prayers bring great comfort.

Lord thankyou for these prayer partners and for placing Your healing hand upon this situation.I feel Your presence and guidance and love and am so eternally grateful to You for all Your many blessings.Please bless these dear people who have so kindly prayed for my family.Amen

Praying for you.

Praying hard.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him. And do you, O prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Lord, bless our friend Teresa and guide her to that which is Your will for her and her family.
Place your healing hand over this situation and bring resolution and healing to all involved. Please allow this family to feel Your Loving peace and may you guide them in all of their needs. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Lord, please assist Teresa’s family and have mercy on them. Please help them to be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. May your will be done in their lives with no obstacles to your holy will. Bless this family and protect them from all that could harm them. Help them to get the professional services they need and please meet all of their spiritual and temporal needs. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For tbcrawford and family:

Remember, O most gracious virgin Mary,
that never was it known that ANYONE who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left UNAIDED.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, o Virgin of virgins, my mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions ((for tbcrawford and family)),
but in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Thankyou so much dear friends your prayers bring great comfort.

Lord thankyou for these prayer partners and for placing Your healing hand upon this situation.I feel Your presence and guidance and love and am so eternally grateful to You for all Your many blessings.Please bless these dear people who have so kindly prayed for my family.Amen

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for our friend tbcrawford and her family situation. Please have mercy on this family and grant them your healing touch in all things. We ask for courage and strength for all involved, and for the trust in your divine providence that will be required to improve this situation in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Dear Lord, you are so great and so good, and we know all good things come from you. Please hear the prayers and petitions for tbcrawford’s family members, guide them through the trials as you will, and help all involved to understand their role in bringing about this change in their lives with grace and love.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Sayin’ a prayer for you…

Praying for you and your family ...

Heavenly Father , we ask You to show Your love and compassion to the family members of my very dear friend Teresa in their dire situation . Lord please help and guide them , so that they may put their trust in You alone , who are the fount of all mercy May they face the challenges ahead , protected by Your loving Grace . Grant your comfort to my friend as she supports with love , those members of her family who are so dear to her . Amen

Most Merciful Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ , I ask you to intercede for family members of my dear friend Teresa in this dire situation . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother.
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowfu l.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Precious heart of Jesus please make our prayers perfect just as our father is perfect. May our prayers be answered we pray. Heal this family, and all families who are in need.

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.