Please pray for a Seminarian

Hello All:

I just started Seminary a month ago and I’m loving it! However, things can get intense at times. I am asking you to say a prayer for me and also for my Syracuse brothers here with me.

Prayers are coming your way! :slight_smile:

God Bless You! I will be Praising God for you! And praying for you!

You are in my prayers! I’m not too far from you and will be mindful of that whenever I’m traveling through. :slight_smile:

Praying for you and may God Bless You!!

A great honour to be asked to pray for you and your brothers - will be keeping you all in daily prayer. May Our Lady watch over you all.

Praying for you and your brothers. :gopray2:

It’s hard to believe it’s going to be October soon. I’ve been in school for over a month now. It’s going to be mid-terms soon.

Praying.

Praying for you in the perpetual Prayer for priests/Seminarians/Vocations! God bless!:slight_smile:

Prayers for you. What an honour, to be called to be a priest. God bless you

Surrender
Take, O Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. All that I am and all that I possess You have given me: I surrender it all to You to be disposed of according to Your will. Give me only Your love and Your grace; with these I will be rich enough, and will desire nothing more.

Oremus pro invicem

Praying for you and your brothers…

God bless you and your fellow seminarians for answering God’s call in this way! I try to pray daily for the Church and for an increase in vocations to the priesthood/religious life, and I will definitely include you in those prayers as well as in one I’ll say right now!

Gah I get so happy when I hear that someone is pursuing the priesthood/religious life. Again, GOD BLESS YOU :thumbsup:

May GOD LOVE AND BLESS YOU,am saying the rosary now,will include you in prayer,and all that are pursuing this vocation,I will continue to pray for you.

Everyone, my first semester went fine. I am asking you all to remember me and my brother seminarians during this spring semester. We all need them.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

praying:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Giving thanks for the first semester and continuing to keep you and your brother seminarians in daily prayer…

Deo Gratius!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.