Please pray for a six year old boy in colorado?

Please pray for a six year old boy in colorado who got into a helium balloon and is now at 15,000 feet up in the air in danger of death. The national guard has been called out to help rescue him . A helicopter is flying over him. My mother-in-law just phoned with the news and is asking everyone to pray for a successful rescue.

Our mother of perpetual help, please pray for this young child that he will survive his ordeal and will be rescued quickly and safely.

Breaking news just read that he’s landed… HOPEFULLY!!!
Praise God!

They are saying that no one is in the balloon

Oh gosh, now they’re saying he wasn’t inside when it landed!

I hope he didn’t fall! :frowning:

Please, Lord, keep this child safe!

I’m in Colorado and we’ve been watching the story unfold most of the afternoon. Of course, we should all be concerned for the safety of the child, but there’s a fishy part o it all. The parents have appeared on the show “Wife Swap” twice and they spend a bit of their time searching for extraterrestrials and such. I don’t know and don’t want to mimimize the serious danger that exists, but out here there is some concern that is some sort of hoax. We should pray for the family either way.

Thank you Lord - he was found alive hiding in the attic (never in the baloon) afraid if getting in trouble.
Safe and sound. Good news!

I heard this story on the news. Good to know he is safe and sound.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.