Please pray for a very ill priest

Please pray for the recovery of a very ill priest. I recommend praying for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and asking them in return to obtain good health for the priest.

The saints in heaven are great, but they have already made it and are doing well. The Holy Souls in Purgatory are powerful in their intercession for their benefactors. I know of lots of evidence supporting this both personally and from other people. I think that they are the best bet for the priest.

You can pray to the saints and the Holy Souls in Purgatory at the same time. The way to do this, is to offer your prayers for the Holy Souls, in honour of The Blessed Trinity and of all the saints and angels and to ask them to grant you this favour also.

I like to have my eggs in all the baskets! I have put down some of the cases of the Holy Souls in Purgatory’s intercession here.

They need help and they will give us their help, through their prayers for those who help them.

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

Praying with you.:signofcross:

Many thanks.

I am praying with you as well.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen

Holy Souls, please pray for the soul and the wefare of this priest, and that his good works flourish amongst his people

May all the holy souls in purgatory and all your saints pray for the health of this priest to remain excellent…There is none greater then you though lord…the healer, miracle worker of all…We pray for this dear servant of yours to be healed as speedily as you see fit…In your name…Amen…Warmly,LynneMarie

Praying for a very ill priest. Hail Mary.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, for the ill priest above, for those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Praying very hard for his recovery!

I will keep this priest in my prayers and hope that the Holy Spirit will come upon him and heal him as he needs it, soul and body.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.