Please Pray for A woman who is 7 weeks Pregnant

Please Pray for A woman who is 7 weeks Pregnant. She flat out does not want this baby or nothing to do with him/her, she discussed that with her family. So, she opted to give her baby up for adoption, her family told her that we don’t give family away and they are willing to raise this baby as if their own. Like I stated, she does not want this baby or nothing to do with him/her. So, she made an appointment with the Abortion clinic to abort him/her. One of her family members talked her out of it–for now.

So, please Pray for this woman, her unborn child, and her family members.

Prayer to End Abortion

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.

I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.

I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.

I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all.

Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

praying for this innocent child and confused mother:gopray:

I just read today about the Sisters of Life, they have many resources and co-workers that network together and are committed to saving the lives of preborn babies. They help for many months after birth too. They can be contacted toll free at 1-877-777-1277. Perhaps they could help her.
I will keep her and her baby in my prayers.

Praying for this confused mother and her unborn babe.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…

Father, in Jesus’ name we beg You to protect the life of this little baby.
Let Your love and light surround this baby, and the baby’s mother.
Please give this mother the grace and determination to accept this baby and to allow her family to raise the child if she cannot do so with love.
Thank You Father for the protection that the mother’s family has given this little one.

The baby and mother are in my prayers.

Praying…

Praying

Dear Lord, grant this woman the willingness to give birth to her child. Give her the insight to know it is the best decision for her and her baby. Protect this pre-born infant and help his/her mother to make the right decision through a caring family offering their constant support and encouragement.

Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praise the Lord for your Prayers they have been answered. This young woman found out that she is having twins and she is keeping them!

Thank You God and many thanks to each and everyone of you who have Prayed for this young woman and her unborn babies.

God bless,
goforgoal

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be;
World without end.
Amen.

Prayer of Thanksgiving

O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Continued prayers…

LORD Jesus
Heal,Protect and Guide ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.