Please Pray for a woman with a broken hip & is in I.C.U

Please Pray for a woman (my really good friend’s grandmother–she is also a really good friend of mine too) who recently broke her hip, before her surgery she got really ill, started vomiting, and it basically got “caught” in her lungs. Now, she contacted pneumonia and is in I.C.U. Please Pray for this woman, her grand-daughter (who told me the “news”), the rest of the family, friends, all the medical who are looking after her.

St. Stanilaus Kostka Patron Saint of broken bones Please Pray for this woman and all who are mending from broken bones. Amen.

St. Bernardine of Siena Patron Saint of respiratory problems (pneumonia) Please Pray for this woman and for all who have respiratory problems (pneumonia). Amen.

God bless,
goforgoal

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not
into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and
at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Dear Lord, she had more than enough of a health threat with a broken hip…so please do help her to recover from the pneumonia, Lord.
Thank You for the blessing of all the love that surrounds her;
and for her medical care.
Please help this loved grandmother to recover for her respiratory illness, and from her fractured hip.
I’ll keep her, and the family, in my prayers

*Praying for your friend’s grandmother. :gopray:Lord, please bring healing for this woman, in body mind and spirit…and peace to all who are concerned for her.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in
time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and
relieve thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired.
Look upon them with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort them with
a sense of thy goodness; preserve them from the temptations
of the enemy; and give them patience under this affliction. In
thy good time, restore them to health, and enable them to lead
the residue of this life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant
that finally they may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Stanilaus Kostka Patron Saint of broken bones Please Pray for this woman and all who are mending from broken bones. Amen.

St. Bernardine of Siena Patron Saint of respiratory problems (pneumonia) Please Pray for this woman and for all who have respiratory problems (pneumonia). Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for the Prayers over my friend’s grandmother and my friend also.

I got an update from my friend she said it was actually the hospital’s fault that her grandmother “caught” pneumonia. Since they fed her a meal 7 hours prior to going into surgery and the hospital should have known better since you’re not to have a meal 12 hours before surgery.:tsktsk:

Please continue to Pray for healing for this woman and for her lungs not to be infected.

Also, please Pray for my friend she has had more than her share of problems for the past 3 years or more.

Please Pray to St. Anthony of Padua, since that is her (the grandmother’s) favorite and Patron Saint. Amen.

God bless,
goforgoal

Thank you for your continued Prayers over my friend’s grandmother and my friend also.

She is home now, she has a hospital bed, her family is making her comfortable, she can only walk 15-20 steps before she has to sit/lay down, it will be 6 weeks until she is “up and about”

Please continue to pray for my friend she has had more than her share of problems for the past 3 years or more.

Please Pray to St. Anthony of Padua, since that is her (the grandmother’s) favorite and Patron Saint. Amen.

God bless,
goforgoal

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

This woman is still healing from her broken hip. She sent me a message stating that she’s very uncomfortable and very much in pain but she still manages and she has to use a cane.

This is a quote from this wonderful woman…

“I can never tell you how much I appreciate your asking for prayers for me. I felt prayers being said for me. I really did. I have more pain now than I did in the hospital. Don’t get me wrong, it was hell, but I think the prayers gave me the ability to cope and now that I’m stronger I can take the pain. Something of a miracle in itself…”

Thankfully, she had her grand-daughter to assist her.

Please continue to pray for this woman please and thank you.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

St. Stanilaus Kostka Patron Saint of broken bones Please Pray for this woman and all who are recovering from a broken hip. Amen.

St. Anthony of Padua Please Pray for this woman who is recovering from a broken hip. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Stanilaus Kostka Patron Saint of broken bones Please Pray for this woman and all who are recovering from a broken hip. Amen.

St. Anthony of Padua Please Pray for this woman who is recovering from a broken hip. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.