Please Pray for a young boy who has a brain tumor

I received this email from a church member on Feb.12/09/Thurs., who is still in contact with this young boy he has had a brain tumor when he was in grade school and returned again in High school. He asked for Prayer request…This is a letter from the boy’s parents…I removed the names for privacy

This afternoon, we met with Dr., Young boys neurosurgeon, at the hospital regarding the young boys vision issues; dilated pupils and downward deviation of the eyes. He is sure, based on the CT Scan from Tuesday and his examination today, that young boys vision issues are a result of the original, existing tumor and not because of the satellite tumor in the 3rd ventricle. Enlargement of the satellite tumor could cause hydrocephalus– built up fluid pressure on the brain. At this point, hydrocephalus is the most serious concern. Tomorrow at 2:30, we will meet with Dr. - the pediatric oncologist to find out the decisions that will be made during a teleconference tomorrow amongst all Doctors concerned.

Please Pray for this young boy, his family, friends, the doctors, nurses, all in the hospital, and classmates, etc.

Father, in the name of Jesus please help this boy who faces such major issues threatening his life and health.
Please help him and his family and loved one to face the trauma of his cancer and possible complications, and ensure the best treatment possible to bring about his healing.
Father, please have mercy on this boy and his family. Please bless him and all who love him and know him. Thank You, Father

Praying!

Praying.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(this young boy)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying for the young boy and his family and friends.

Praying for this young boy and his family

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for all of them!

Praying for this young boy

Dear CAF members, I do realize that this thread was started 3 years ago. But, haven’t really updated since…

This young man, now 19 years old, has battled a rare brain cancer since 2005.

He is unable to swallow, he has gone deaf, and most of the time he sleeps.

Actually, this young man, is in a Room (pallative care) across from my (paternal) grandmother.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=556564

I may not know this young man but I do Pray for him and his loved ones.

St. Joseph, please intercede for this young man and for all the dying.

Our Lady of Sorrows, please intercede for this young man and for all the dying.

Our Lord Jesus Christ, please be with this young man and for all the dying. Amen.

God bless,
goforgoal

A Prayer:

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior,
loved children so tenderly
and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death,
listen to us who are pleading for our sick child.
We thank God for the great gift of our son/daughter
and ask Him to restore our child to health
if such be His holy will.
This favor, we beg of you
through your love for all children and mothers.

Amen.

Lord I ask You to hear our prayers for this young person with a brain tumor.I ask that You would grant he does not suffer pain or fear and that he is prepared ready to meet You.Please when it is his time to leave this life take him gently and comfort his family.Merciful Lord please grant him life eternal with You when it is his time and may his family be filled with confidence that he is safe with You and be comforted.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

By Saint Ignatius of Loyola

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God,

We lift our intentions and prayers today for this young man who has been suffering and through many trials in his life at a tender age. We pray that he will have strong faith, courage, and trust in your divine providence, and that your healing and comforting Holy Spirit will be present to him in a way he will understand. We also pray for the friends and family members who love this young man and have endured the suffering and heartbreak of his decline in health. Lord, we also pray for all people who are suffering from difficult illnesses who have no one to pray for them at this time.

We lift our prayers and hopes for this young man and all those suffering in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Heavenly Father , I beseech you to hear our prayers for this young man who is suffering from a brain tumour . Father , your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness . Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brother. May all who suffer from pain , illness or disease realise they are chosen to be saints , and know they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world . Amen

God of power and mercy , you have made death itself the gateway to eternal life .
Look with love on our brother , and make him one with your Son in His suffering and death , when it be your will to call him , so that sealed with the blood of Christ , he may come to free from sin . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Lord I ask You to hear our prayers for this young person with a brain tumor.I ask that You would grant he does not suffer pain or fear and that he is prepared ready to meet You.Please when it is his time to leave this life take him gently and comfort his family.Merciful Lord please grant him life eternal with You when it is his time and may his family be filled with confidence that he is safe with You and be comforted.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God,

We lift our intentions and prayers today for this young man who has been suffering and through many trials in his life at a tender age. We pray that he will have strong faith, courage, and trust in your divine providence, and that your healing and comforting Holy Spirit will be present to him in a way he will understand. We also pray for the friends and family members who love this young man and have endured the suffering and heartbreak of his decline in health. Lord, we also pray for all people who are suffering from difficult illnesses who have no one to pray for them at this time.

We lift our prayers and hopes for this young man and all those suffering in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
"Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart."
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.