Please Pray for a young man with brain tumors

Please Pray for a young 17 year old with brain tumors…I don’t know this young lad, I know him from a (former) member of our Parish a religious Brother. He is still part of the Parish but not in our area anymore

Prayer to St. Anthony for Those Suffering with Cancer

Dear St. Anthony, you recognized Our Lord Jesus as the Divine Healer. In your goodness and kindness, please intercede for this young lad and anyone who is suffering from cancer.

If it is God’s will, I ask that this day, the gift of healing be granted to (this young man and anyone suffering from cancer). Comfort him & her during times of unbearable pain, and ask our Lord to grant him & her peace and patience in suffering.

May God give (this young man and anyone suffering from cancer) the fullness of life here on earth, or call him & her home to eternal glory forever. Amen.

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying) this young man and all who suffer from cancer.
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen

I’ll pray for him at Mass in the morning, and while I’m making dinner, which is now as it’s evening here.

Holding him in my prayers :gopray2:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(This young man)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen

[quote=
]

Amen
[/quote]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Praying for him and all those who suffer with cancer. May God grant him the grace, courage, strength and peace that he so desperately needs right now. I truly believe that God supports all those suffering with cancer and its treatment and holds them up. Let the Lord do his work. Peace.

Prayer to St. Anthony for Those Suffering with Cancer
Prayer to Saint Peregrine

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am holding him in my prayers and also he has a special place in my heart and I will pray strongly for him,because my best friend died of brain tumor a year and a half ago.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please heal this young man, if You so will it, Lord. Cleanse him of his illness and the side effects of his treatment, but moreover, Lord, please console him and his family in their time of trial and suffering. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you for Praying for this young man. He is in the hospital getting treatment- radiation.
Yesterday, he wasn’t feeling very well and lost weight. Today, he is feeling a bit better.

Mihaela-I’m so sorry for the loss of your best friend.

Prayer of the sick person

O most Dear and Sweet Child Jesus, behold me a poor suffering person who, sustained by a lively faith, invokes Your divine aid to cure my infirmity. I put all my trust in You. I know that You can do all things and that You are most merciful, indeed You are Yourself Infinite Mercy. O great Little Child, for the sake of Your divine virtue and the immense love You bear for all the suffering, the oppressed and the needy, hear me, bless me, help me, console me.
Amen.

Three times: “Glory Be to the Father…”

May God reward each and everyone of you.
goforgoal

I will keep him in my prayers and add him to my rosary intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.