Please pray for Abigail - URGENT

Abigail is a young girl , just 13 years old , who has endured several operations in her short life . Her doctors have now discovered that a tumour has developed which has wrapped around a valve in her heart and part of one of her lungs . They have decided that an immediate operation is necessary to remove 3/4 of the affected lung , and it is to be performed tomorrow , Thursday 31st March . Unfortunately I have just learned of this , but I would ask you to pray for Almighty God , in His Mercy and Compassion , to help and guide the Surgeon and all his medical and nursing staff to use all their knowledge , skill and dedication to successfully treat Abigail , aid her recovery and restore her to completely good health . I would also ask you to pray that God will comfort her concerned
family and friends at this worrying time .

God our Father, source of all health, be near to those who suffer in the time of weakness and pain; relieve them of their burden and heal them, if it be your will. Give peaceful sleep to those who need rest for soul and body, and be with them in their hours of silence. Bless those who know not what another day will bring. Make them ready for whatever it may be: whether they must stand, or sit or be confined, grant them a strong spirit. We offer up this prayer to You today in thanksgiving and love for the blessings You have bestowed upon us so many times in our lives, especially now in these hours of need. Grant this prayer, through Christ our Lord. Amen. .

Lord Jesus , you are the great friend of the sick , and you healed them while you were on earth . Grant them once more your healing power , and heal them in their affliction .
Come , Holy Spirit , strengthen Abigail so that she may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Sending prayers for Abigail, for her parents and for all who love her.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for Abigail!

✞ Dan

O Mary concieved without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you!

Jesus, I trust in You!:highprayer:

Praying for Abigail, and will say a Rosary tonight for a successful surgery for her.

holy mother of god help Abigail and her family i will be praying for her and say a rosery . hail mary full of grace,the lord is with you; blessed are you amoung women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen Holy Father may your will be done

Will remember her in my rosary tonight.

May God bless the hands of the surgeons who are taking care of Abigail.

Praying for Abigail!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for Abigail ...

Praying my heart out for this precious child.

Lord please grant Abigail will come through surgery safely and guide the medical professionals to work with the utmost care.Please grant healing to Abigail Lord.We pray for a miracle for healing for Abigail and please comfort her worried parents and family members.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady I ask you to intercede for Abigail that she will be healed Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear friends , I have just received a text sent by Abigail's aunt , which says that
'Abigail is just out of surgery ,after just over 8 hours , she is OK ,they have done a really good job '.
Praise You , Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers !!
In a very intricate and lengthy operation , her doctors have removed the tumour which had developed and wrapped around a valve in her heart and as well as part of one of her lungs . Whilst this operation would seem initially to be successful , she is a long way from recovery ,and so I would ask you to continue to pray for Almighty God , in His Mercy and Compassion , to help and guide the Surgeon and all his medical and nursing staff to use all their knowledge , skill and dedication to successfully treat Abigail , aid her recovery and restore her to completely good health . I would also ask you to pray that God will continue to comfort her concerned family and friends at this worrying time .

God our Father, source of all health, be near to those who suffer in the time of weakness and pain; relieve them of their burden and heal them, if it be your will. Give peaceful sleep to those who need rest for soul and body, and be with them in their hours of silence. Bless those who know not what another day will bring. Make them ready for whatever it may be: whether they must stand, or sit or be confined, grant them a strong spirit. We offer up this prayer to You today in thanksgiving and love for the blessings You have bestowed upon us so many times in our lives, especially now in these hours of need. Grant this prayer, through Christ our Lord. Amen. .

Lord Jesus , you are the great friend of the sick , and you healed them while you were on earth . Grant them once more your healing power , and heal them in their affliction .
Come , Holy Spirit , strengthen Abigail so that she may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

Oh I am so happy!!!! :extrahappy:
I keep praying for a fast recovery

[quote="Natalie_Sheldon, post:14, topic:234382"]
Dear friends , I have just received a text sent by Abigail's aunt , which says that
'Abigail is just out of surgery ,after just over 8 hours , she is OK ,they have done a really good job '.
Praise You , Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers !!
In a very intricate and lengthy operation , her doctors have removed the tumour which had developed and wrapped around a valve in her heart and as well as part of one of her lungs . Whilst this operation would seem initially to be successful , she is a long way from recovery ,and so I would ask you to continue to pray for Almighty God , in His Mercy and Compassion , to help and guide the Surgeon and all his medical and nursing staff to use all their knowledge , skill and dedication to successfully treat Abigail , aid her recovery and restore her to completely good health . I would also ask you to pray that God will continue to comfort her concerned family and friends at this worrying time .

[/quote]

Wonderful news Natalie thankyou for sharing !!!

Lord thankyou that Abigail came through surgery safely .Please grant Abigail will make a full recovery Lord.We pray for a miracle for healing for Abigail and please comfort her worried parents and family members.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady I ask you to intercede for Abigail that she will make a full recovery Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Almighty God , in Your Mercy and Compassion , please help and guide the Surgeon and all his medical and nursing staff to use all their knowledge , skill and dedication to successfully treat Abigail , aid her recovery and restore her to completely good health . I pray that You will also continue to comfort her concerned family and friends at this worrying time .

**Thank you for the up date on Abigail.

Will keep praying and saying the Rosary for her.**

Almighty God , in Your Mercy and Compassion , please help and guide the Surgeon and all his medical and nursing staff to use all their knowledge , skill and dedication to successfully treat Abigail , aid her recovery and restore her to completely good health . I pray that You will also continue to comfort her concerned family and friends at this worrying time .

Still praying for Abigail.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.