Please pray for all affected by Storm Ondoy (international code name Ketsana)

Please pray for my countrymen in Metro Manila and several other regions in northern Philippines affected by this terrible storm. I can’t believe I am here now in the US a few days before the storm hit my hometown. In one day Metro Manila received the equivalent rainfall of one month. My girlfriend is trapped in the school where she works as a counselor for the past 16hours because of floods reaching the chest area, and also her sister too in another university where she studies (I heard in that case the level of the water is up to neck level). My father did not come home from work because of floods. My mom and brother are (thank God!) in our house now safe and sound.

But there are numerous other people in the Metro Manila area (the capital region of the Philippines) and neighboring regions who are not so lucky. Many are trapped on the rooftops of their homes, there were some people washed away by the floods, and as of this moment around 50 have been confirmed killed and many others missing.

And it is still raining right now

You can check out here.

I feel so helpless. Please help us Lord…

Our prayers are with you, your girlfriend and your families. God be with you.

Our God please look compassionately upon the many personal tragedies and losses as consequence of such a massive, unexpected flood. Please give comfort to those who have lost family members. Please bring rescue to those who are trapped and afraid.
Please help Your people of the Philippines to have faith in Your even though they are suffering so much. Please ease the storm and send the rain where it is needed rather upon this deluged nation.

The people of the Philippines with be in my thoughts and prayers, today and in the weeks ahead as they struggle to deal with their losses, and to rebuild their lives. May God help them to keep faith in the face of their disaster.

Thank you for your prayers, my family and my GF’s family are safe at home now. But there are so many people still in trouble in the affected areas, and many families are mourning the loss of properties, health, and even loved ones. Let us continue praying for them.

Oh Lord, have mercy on us.

Our God please help with the rescue of many people stranded without shelter, food, and dry clothes.

Our God please look compassionately upon the many personal tragedies and losses as consequence of such a massive, unexpected flood. Please give comfort to those who have lost family members. Please bring rescue to those who are trapped and afraid.
Please help Your people of the Philippines to have faith in Your even though they are suffering so much. Please ease the storm and send the rain where it is needed rather upon this deluged nation.

The people of the Philippines with be in my thoughts and prayers, today and in the weeks ahead as they struggle to deal with their losses, and to rebuild their lives. May God help them to keep faith in the face of their disaster.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please be merciful on these people in the northern Phillipines who are suffering so much. Please send them aide. May they keep faithful and find comfort in your Son Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Dear Lord , in Your infinite Mercy ,send relief to the poor people of the Phillipines ,where some 240 people have already died and over 400,000 are in emergency shelters . Heavenly Father , may they, through Your merciful help ,receive all the food, clothing and other essential supplies they need , to sustain them in this tragic situation .We trust in You Lord and I thank you for hearing my prayer .

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.