Please pray for all mentally ill people including Leon

Please remember to include mentally ill people in your prayers especially; a young man called Leon. He has been in a psychiatric hospital for a year and is taking a turn for the worse.

Can you also remember his family and others who have suffered the effects of his increasingly impossible behaviour. Behaviour he might not have been entirely responsible for.

Thanking you in anticipation of your prayers for these unfortunate people

Cerys.

+JMJTJ+

Leon and his family will be in my prayers.
May Christ heal him of his affliction through the intercession of St Dymphna, and all who suffer from this.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Will remember Leon and others in my prayers.

Praying for Leon and his needs. Also, asking for the Lord to help those who help Leon and give them peace and guidance with this situation. I have no idea what they are experiencing, but I can imagine its got to be very hard on those who love him.

God Bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised

Dear Jesus, Divine Healer and Physician,
Please heal Leon and all those who are suffering with mental illnesses. Guide their doctors to give them the best of treatment for their disorders. Send them your special Angels to give them comfort when they are afraid, angry, and alone.
Grant us the ability to deal with these people in a very loving manner. We ask this in Your Holy Name.
AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.