Please Pray for all of the homeless dogs and cats

In these fridged tempertures there are 1000s and 1000s of homeless dogs and cats worldwide. Please pray they will find food and a warm place to be as they wander the streets of ice and snow this winter. Please lead them to animal lovers who will take them into their homes and give them a happy and loving life. Please lead them to good samaritans who will take them to shelters where they will be warm and fed. God Bless all animals and God Bless those who care of them.

Praying…

St. Francis guide our compassion and hear our prayers.

Heavenly Father, our human ties with our friends of other species are wonderful and special gifts from You. We now ask You to grant our special animal companions your Fatherly care and healing power to take away any suffering they have. Give us, their human friends, new understanding of our responsibilities to these creatures of Yours. They have trust in us as we have in You; our souls and theirs are on this earth together to give one another friendship, affection, and caring. Take our heartfelt prayers and fill Your ill or suffering animals with healing Light and strength to overcome whatever weakness of body they have. We pray now especially for all homeless animals without shelter, food or veterinary care.

Your goodness is turned upon every living thing and Your grace flows to all Your creatures. From our souls to theirs goodness flows, touching each of us with the reflection of Your love. Grant to our special animal companions long and healthy lives. Give them good relationships with us, and if You see fit to take them from us, help us to understand that they are not gone from us, but only drawing closer to You. Grant our prayer through the intercession of good St. Francis of Assisi, who honored You through all Your creatures. Give him the power to watch over our animal friends until they are safely with You in eternity, where we someday hope to join them in giving You honor forever. Amen.

:angel1:

Amen.
May many consider adopting a homeless pet this holiday season.
Mary.

Praying that people see it within themselves to realize the importance of treating every living creature with respect.

St. Francis, please pray for the homeless dogs and cats.

:gopray:

Prayers pour out for all creatures who are out in this cold, animals and man included. My thermometer reached our high today at -3, and it breaks my heart thinking of anybody or anything needing to endure it.

And if they cannot adopt a pet (my building does not allow pets not even goldfish)
may they support animal rights and give to local shelters or the ASPCA. How kind of you to pray for them and remember them.

Praying.

Amen. My newsfeed has been a horror show today, and winter is just beginning.

I’m praying for them now…

I’m praying for them, poor things.

St. Francis, we ask your prayers for all the suffering animals in the cold, that they may find comfort, warmth, and food. Amen

Praying…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Amen

Lord, please help that special pet find that special person, who will love and protect them. For those cats and dogs who are not as fortunate, please lead them to safety, comfort them and help them find food and warmth.
Amen

L

Prayers for all the animals not cared for. :gopray2:

Several nights ago I saw a lady sitting in a parking lot with several cats around her. She probably was feeding them. I will keep that dear lady in my prayers as well. St Francis of Assisi, hear our prayers. St. Martin de Porres, hear our prayers.

Amen

Praying that the Lord may watch over all His creatures especially homeless dogs and cats.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.