Please pray for AMIT, a 6-year old with Leukemia

My Brothers & Sisters:

I just received this email from an acquaintance asking for prayers for the niece of a friend of hers.
*Friends,

Even in the middle of war, with rockets falling, we cannot afford to abandon our concern for each and every life. I got a letter the other day from Rabbi Sagi, who is my son’s Rav at Karmey Chayil in Beit Rimon, the wonderful yeshiva and army training program in the Galilee.

He wrote me that his niece, six year old Amit, a little blond ray of sunshine, has been diagnosed with leukemia. The family has now been told that the only thing that can save her is a bone marrow transplant. A drive in Israel, headed by the organization Ezer Mizion, to register potential donors has begun. January 21, from 10 a.m- 8 p.m you can give a blood sample at stations all over the country to see if you would be the person lucky enough to give Amit the gift of life. In Jerusalem, stations are set up in the Malcha Mall, and the Central Bus station, just to give you an idea.

If you are in Israel, please go to ami.org.il/default.asp?V_DOC_ID=2626 to find a station near you. This site is in Hebrew. The English website has been hacked into by Muslim terrorists, and isn’t accessible.

If you are outside of the country, please go to this website to see how you can help support this special little girl and her wonderful family.
saveamit.com/

God bless you,

Naomi*

Please pray for Amit, that the Lord will heal her from this grave and life threatening illness, and please pray for the terrorists who hacked into the English language version of the website set up in an attempt to save Amit’s life. Pray that they would stop worshiping the god of Death and come to know the God of Life.

And, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel. That’s what we’re commanded to do in the Psalms.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael

Amit and her family, and her nation will be in my prayers and Masses

Praying for Amit and all of your intentions.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for Amit and her family…

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for Amit. May God take this terribel disease from her!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Amit)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

I will be praying for Amit:gopray:

will be keeping amit and her family in my prayers

Praying for the intercession of St Peregrine…
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name
They kingdom come, they will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Dear Mother Mary,

Please send your Son’s graces upon little Amit as he battles leukemia. Just as you watched over little child Jesus, please watch over him. Keep him always in the love of God.

Amen.

Still praying very hard for precious Amit.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please answer our prayers for this little girl and her family.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.