Please pray for Amy Welborn and her family

Michael collapsed this morning at the gym and was not able to be revived despite the efforts of EMTs and hospital personnel.

We are devastated and beg your prayers.

Source: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/michael-dubruiel/

Jesus please flood Your merciful love on Michael’s family and friends.Please help them to overcome their shock, and to find courage and healing to survive their grief and the difficults that may follow. Please be with them, Jesus.
Let Your mercy engulf Michael’s soul.

Prayers!

Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord
Let perpetual light shine on him
May he rest in Peace
Amen

Praying for Mikes family

May he rest in peace and God comfort his family!

This is very sad. :frowning: Amy’s blog was one of the first Catholic blogs I ever read and was a big part of drawing me more deeply into my faith. I also enjoyed the meditations that Amy and Michael would write for Living Faith. They are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

May he rest in peace and may comfort and consolation be granted to his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

When I clicked on Amy’s blog this morning, I was so shocked and saddened for their family when I read the news. May God have mercy on Michael’s soul and mercy on the family he leaves behind.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.