Please pray for an alcoholic family member

Your prayers for a member of my family who is an alcoholic would be greatly appreciated.

Praying!

Prayer for Health O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I come to ask of your infinite mercy the gift of health and strength that I may serve you more faithfully and love you more sincerely than in the past. I wish to be well and strong if this be your good pleasure and for your greater glory. Filled with high resolves and determined to perform my tasks most perfectly for love of you, I wish to be enabled to go back to my duties. Amen! I am praying for you also!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of Bl. Matt Talbot.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying…

St Matthew Talbot who overcame years of alcoholism to become a Saint, please intercede for this member of Belle’s family.

prayers…

kate

Praying for this person.

O God, who didst bestow on St. Gerard the power of healing all kinds of infirmities, deign to glorify Thy Servant, who was so merciful toward human misery, by delivering Belle10’s family member from his/her present sickness. Grant also that, being strengthened in body, He/she may take greater care to avoid sin and overcome his evil passions, the spiritual diseases that drag so many to everlasting death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.