Please pray for Anne who just lost her husband at age 36

Again dear friends, my daughter’s best friend since childhood, Anne, has just lost her 36 year old husband suddenly two weeks ago, leaving her with two boys to raise alone, ages 1 and 4.

Pray the God will hold her up during this sad, sad time.

She lost her mother suddenly just after her wedding 6 years ago, and now her husband. Please pray for her. Thank you and God bless you all.

May the soul of your faithful servant find rest and peace O Lord. I will remember Anne and her two young sons in my prayers tonight :crossrc:

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, Anne. She has just lost her young husband and has two boys to raise. Lord, give her the grace she needs to get through this. Hold her up in her sorrow. I also pray for her husband, that he may be granted eternal rest in your kingdom Lord. I also pray for her two boys that have lost their father. I place them all before you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen. Mother Mary, please pray for this family.

Praying for Anne and the family. And for her husband’s soul.

Jesus please have compassion on Anne and her baoys in this sad loos of her husband and their Dad. Please help them now in their grief, and in all the years ahead. Please have mercy on her husband’s soul.
Thank You, Jesus

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:gopray: Praying for them. :frowning:

I can’t imagine the pain, we’ll be praying from here.

Dear Lord,
Send all the love and comfort of friends to Anne & boys at this loss of their Husband and Dad,…and let him be in your eternal love and light…Help this family through the grieving process and let your faith be their strength…In Jesus Name We pray for all of them, Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Praying for Anna and her husband.

Hail Mary…

Eternal rest grant unto Anna’s husband, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for this young family as they deal with the loss of spouse and Dad.

Eternal rest give unto him O Lord
Let perpetual light shine on him
May he rest in peace
Amen

May he rest in peace and God comfort his family! How tragic!

Praying for this family…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.