Please pray for Anne

Anne has an aggressive type of cancer and is near to death at this time it seems. She is a very peaceful and holy woman and has been a good friend to me over the years. Her sister asked me if I would put her on any prayer boards I could think of and so I put her on here.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Nick, I’ll keep Anne in my prayers and daily Masses.
God bless you, and Anne and her family…Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, please bless this woman and give her whatever she needs at this time. Give her sister and this kind friend also the grace to accept and deal with whatever comes next.

I will keep her in my prayers.

Praying for Anne…

Praying for Anne, and will be including her in the Chaplet of Divine Mercy today.

Praying for Anne. May the grace of God wrap around Anne and comfort her during this time.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

thank you all for your kind replies. I found out yesterday that she has bowel cancer and hasn’t eaten for a week so is too weak for surgery or chemotherapy. I will keep you posted and please keep praying. God bless you all. :thumbsup:

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for a miracle for Anne!

Praying the Divine Mercy chaplet for Anne.

Still praying very hard!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

thanks for your prayers. Anne is getting stronger and is receiving chemotherapy now. Please keep praying. Thanks and God bless you all!

Keeping Anne in my prayers. My husband has pancreatic cancer and he is having a tough time too. His chem is again today. I pray that God will help Anne in this diffficult period and ask St. Jude for a miracle. God, eating is so important and even though Anne does not have an appetite please help her to just each whatever she wants and as much of it as she can. I am also praying that the holy spirit surround Anne, you and her family and friends with its grace and love during this difficult time. Amen.
Cancer is so hard on those that have it and so hard on the caregivers. God Bless you for posting this for Anne. With prayer all things are possible.
Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.