Please pray for Arthur, terminal cancer

Please pray for my friend, Arthur, who was diagnosed in March with a rare form of adrenal cancer which has spread to his liver, his lungs and his kidneys. He has been transferred from the nursing home back to the hospital because his pain has increased significantly.

Please pray for a holy death for my friend, that his pain may be manageable and that he may offer his pain and suffering for others.

Lord, console him in his extremity and grant him the peace which only You can give.

May he find comfort in God’s eternal mercy in his hour of need. Praying for your dear friend. God bless him.

Prayers.

Praying for peace and comfort for your friend and his family at this difficult time.

:crossrc:Prayers!!:crossrc:

Praying for Arthur. :gopray:

I will pray for Arthur.

Prayers :gopray2:

Praying

Praying for Peace and strength for your friend Arthur as he braves the heavy storms of cancer. Jesus is in the boat with him!
Peace!

Praying for Arthur.

:crossrc:

bump

I’m renewing requests for prayer for my friend Arthur. His liver is starting to fail and the doctors have told him that if there is anyone he needs to speak to or anything left that needs doing, to do it now. At our last visit, he was choosing the hymns for his funeral and discussing who would be his pall bearers.

One thing that has bothered him for years is the fear that when he stands before the Lord, he will hear, “I do not know you. Get away from me, you evil doer.” even though he has given freely of his time and himself for the benefit of others and to the best of his ability, has been a good and faithful Catholic since returning to the Church about 20 years ago. Now that he is staring death in the face, this fear is becoming much more pronounced.

Please pray for him to be consoled by the Lord, that he place his trust absolutely in His Divine Mercy, and that he have a holy death.

:crossrc::crossrc:

Lets start the Divine Mercy for him now!

**Our Father, Who are in Heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come; your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us today our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. AMEN

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the lord is with you; Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the live everlasting, AMEN**

My prayers are with him

Praying for Arthur.

Praying very hard for Arthur!

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Prayers for Arthur. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.