Please pray for Aunt Jean

My mother-in-law's sister Jean collapsed about an hour ago. At least she was in UK hospital when it happened. My wife is enroute now. Please pray for her recovery. I'm not at all certain she is a Christian so please pray for her soul as well.

Thanks,

Bryan

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Bryan, Jean will be included in my ongoing prayers for you and your family. I thank God that Jean was in hospital where she could receive immediate attention.

Jesus You know the state of her soul. Please claim her for Yourself.
hank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Aunt Jean who collapsed. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirit. Comfort her with the knowledge that we are praying for her and her family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying for Jean …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you for your prayers. Aunt Jean passed away Monday 12/28/2009.

She will be missed. Please pray for the repose of her soul.

Please accept my condolences, cthulhubryan …
praying for you, your family, and the repose of the soul of Aunt Jean.

:gopray:

May God be with Jean and her family. We ask thee to help the doctor's know what is wrong and that she may have your healing. We praise you Most Holy God for all of your help in our hour of need.

I am very sorry for your loss, Bryan. May our Lord comfort you and your family and reunite you all one day with your aunt in paradise.

Eternal rest grant unto Jean, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.