Please pray for autistic children

I met two men at a college reunion the other day who had autistic children. Please pray for them and their children.

Thanks,

Rocket

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for those afflicted and give strength to the parents. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now an at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord,

Please bless your autistic children to ease any problematic sensory overload so that they are able to function by being able to correctly process information in accordance with Your Will, such that their intelligence shines through and develops. Please shield them from ear-splitting noise levels, from lights and motions in the environment that are too dazzling, from smells that overpower, from ultra-sensitivity to touch, from keen taste that can make eating unpleasant … Please tone down these sensations to the point where they can be used as gifts of above average hearing, eyesight, touch, smell, taste rather than being overwhelmingly crippling distractors from interaction with the outside physical world.

Lord,

If your autistic children were not born with the ability to innately recognize the non-verbal body language cues, gestures, the unspoken codes, or the nuanced verbal language and meanings within social interaction, please allow them to learn as much as You feel is for their good and for Your greater glory, … and grant patience to those around them.

Lord,

Please spare your autistic children from those who, well-meaning or not, would prescribe medications that would end up doing more harm than good physically, emotionally, or mentally. Please spare them also from the stigma of labels but instead surround them with teachers who can draw out their natural gifts and talents based on their deep sense of focus and areas of interest. Let people see the good in them and give them plenty of opportunities to thrive and succeed as the unique individuals they are, rather than being ostracized for being “different.”

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for them.

~~ the phoenix

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will add all autistic children to my rosary tonight. God loves everyone. Lord, please let your light shine on these wonderful people. Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Blessings,
Judi

Lord, please teach autistic children and adults to find their best way of communicating and relating to the world, and help all others to be patient with them. Help them to always talk to You.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for
us sinners, now and at the hour of
our death. Amen.

Prayers…

Many thanks.

Continued prayers for your intention.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for these precious children. Amen

Many thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

amen !!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.