Please Pray for Barbara who has a Brain Tumor

Brothers & Sisters:

I received this in the email this morning with the request that I post it here for all of us to pray for the woman, Barbara, wife of Eric, for whom we’ve prayed before:

*August 19, 2008 7:45am (Rev. 8/19 1:30pm)

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ:

Yesterday afternoon, I had to rush to Ceders-Sinai E.R. as Barbara R. had a kind of “episode” Sunday, like 2 seizures at home… Barbara went to her doctor early Monday morning who immediately ordered her taken to the E.R. for an MRI of her brain.

Mary Alice & I went to see Barbara while she was in the E.R… She was quite fearful that something quite serious could be going on in her brain, resulting from the breast cancer. She was waiting for the CT scan (actually MRI per Fr. Beau) when we left.

The result was the identification of a lesion in the left frontal lobe of her brain (It’s turned out to be a tumor - Exact size still unknown). She’s was scheduled to see the neurosurgeon this morning. I plan to be there earlier.

Barbara made such a wonderful recovery from everything else. I have a very hard time thinking God won’t bring her to a total victory, but we may have to really “go to war” for her.

Keep her in your priority prayers!

Fr. Kelley +

*Well, I think that accurately describes what I’ve been given and what I’ve been told to distribute. Please, put Barbara at the top of your “Prayer Lists” and in your Daily Intentions.

Please ask our Loving Father to remove all of the tumors that have spread from her breast to the rest of her body and are now sprouting up like so many leaks in ship with a worm-eaten hull. Please pray for her husband, Eric, that he would have the strength and hope to help hold his wife and family together. And, Please pray for their children that their mother would be restored to them healthy and whole.

Please pray as if this were your own mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, friends, and loved ones, because that is the work of mercy I need you to do.

Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers on behalf of Barbara and her family.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving Father please remove all of the tumors that have spread from her breast to the rest of her body and are now speading through her body. Please flood Your loving presence to Barbara, her husband, Eric, and their children. Give Eric strength and hope to help hold his wife and family together. If You will pray restore Barbara to her family.

With love and prayer, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

Barbara will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I will keep Barbara in my prayers.

Bless your friend as well as the skilled practitioners caring for her!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

RJWest, Lisa, Gail, Trishie and Phoenix:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of Barbara, Eric and their children. May God the Almighty Father not only give us the answer we seek as we petition Him on Behalf of Barbara, Eric and their children but may He also richly bless you and keep and let His Face to shine upon you and grant you peace.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for Barbara.

Praying for Barbara.

As a Brain tumor was my worst fear last week when I had my MRI I will include Barbara in all my praise prayers that my test was normal and extra prayers for her complete healing and recovery form all cancers.

May this extent to all her freinds and family as well - may all be given the peace that passes understanding.

May the Lord grant her all the healing, peace, grace and mercy He does bestow.

With God nothing is impossible…

Praying for Barbara and all with any type of Cancer or Tumors!!!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard!

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.