Please pray for Betty

Betty had surgery yesterday to remove a spot from her lung. She had cancer removed from her tongue last year and is very nervous. She is spending today in ICU.

I have remembered Betty in my rosary intentions. May the Blessed Mother carry my prayers to the throne of God. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Betty will be in my prayers for her complete healing.

May God bless her with fortitude and peace in this trial.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for Betty.

God bless,
Ut

Father of mercy, look with continuing and unfathomable love upon Betty, granting her the knowledge of Your constant companionship. In Your kindness, Reassure her of the trustworthiness of Your promises. Grant that she reflect on the sacrifice made by Your Son for her sake. Allow her to know that Christ would have died for her even if she was the only person on earth. Fill her heart with Your love and reveal Your mercies day by day, so that she may grow ever closer to You. Out of that immense love, grant her doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to those around them. May her family and loved ones support her during this difficult time, easing the burden upon her, and calming her nerves. As we lift her up to You in prayer, we ask that You join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints, forming an endless petition for mercy and healing upon her. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

She has my prayers

Praying

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her complete recovery!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

I am praying for Betty.

Father, please reassure and comfort Betty. I ask You to help rid her system of cancer. Please grant this in the name of Jesus.

I’m praying for Betty… i know what its like to have someone in ICA i spend a month…when one of my family members was in there for a long time… Betty is in the best hands believe me :smiley:

Praying for Betty
grandma glor

prayers…

kate

prayers here as well.

bloo

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.