Please pray for Bill who just passed away

He was our neighbor, a great man who was a big supporter of Mother Angelica and EWTN. He leaves behind two devoted
daughters who have a strong faith because of him. Please also
pray for them. Thank you.

Praying for the repose of Bill’s soul and for comfort for his family.

+JMJTJ+

*** Bill and his family will be in my prayers.***
May he rest in peace, and may his family be consoled in their grief.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thank you for your prayers, I know how much he would appreciate it as well as his daughters. I would see him outside and he and I would have discussions about our favorite subject-the church, EWTN, devotions, etc. This was a good man, we were blessed to have him as our neighbor.

Father please welcome Your good son into heaven. Thank You for his life and the gifts of faith and goodness he lived and passed on to his daughters. Please comfort them in their loss, and help them to continue to grow in faith and devotion, and in love and service of others. They are the best monument to their Dad’s life and may they always remain so.

I pray in the name of Jesus.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Her.
Dear Lord Please Console His Daughters At This Time.
Grandma Glor

**Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world. **

RIP and condolences to his daughters!

Thanks again for the prayers, his daughters are very grateful.
Bill was also a great supporter of the Pro-Life movement. The
family is requesting donations to benefit Pro-Life causes instead
of flowers which he would be very happy about!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Merciful Lord in Heaven You have called your servant home, to everlasting peace. We thank You and we praise Your Holy Name! In Your unfathomable mercy, look with great love upon Bill, and lead him to his abode in Your Heavenly Kingdom. May any sin that remained on his soul be quickly cleansed through Your mercy. Graciously hear the prayers of the faithful, combined with those of the Angels and Saints, so that Bill may enter into the glory of Your Divine presence without pain or delay.

Father, we ask that You smile upon his loving family, strengthening them in this time of sorrow. Draw them together in faith and remind them that Your promises are trustworthy. May Bill weep tears of joy throughout eternity, bathed in the light of Your presence. We beseech You to grant this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for all who go through this time of mourning. May they see the goodness in His workings!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for Bill that The Devine Shepherd will shower him with Mercy and welcome him home.

I pray that the Lord will also grant the family and friends Peace and Healing in their time of need.

God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.