Please pray for Bob W

a good friend, who found out yesterday that he has prostate cancer.

Thanks,

Rocket

O Lord of Mercy and Grace, bestow good health upon Bob and bring him to good health both body and soul.

Praying.

For Bob W towards a curing of his cancer:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. AMEN.

Lord please or Bob who has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.Please gudie his doctors to give him the best treatment possible and that he will respond to thie tretament and live a full life with the cancer controlled. Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please help Bob to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and help him to receive the best medical care. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Lord please or Bob who has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.Please gudie his doctors to give him the best treatment possible and that he will respond to thie tretament and live a full life with the cancer controlled. Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Update: Bob will be operated on tomorrow, please pray.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Lord please help Bob and guide the surgeons tomorrow that his surgery will be safe and successful Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Update: Bob is home and doing well according to his wife, Debra. Many thanks for your prayers and God bless.

Rocket

Lord God, we lift up Bob W to Your loving mercy and kindness. We pray for a successful surgery and a comfortable and pain-free recovery. Please restore him to good health. Bless him with family, friends, colleagues, and loved one who can be a source of strength and comfort to him. May his doctors, surgeons, nurses and other caregivers be Your instruments of healing for him. AMEN.

St. Peregrine, pray for him
St. Joseph, pray for him
St. Jude, pray for him

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.