Please pray for Bonnie...and for me

Please pray for the repose of Bonnie’s soul. She died a number of years ago without benefit of sacraments or Catholic burial. She’d been away from the Church for many years, felt the Church had abandoned her when she needed it, and for awhile had even turned to astrology. Due to many, many disappointments in her life, she had become bitter, sarcastic and lonely in her later years. However, she was very dear to me. There will be a Novena of Masses offered for her beginning October 17 in the small town where she’s buried. I’ll be leaving that same day on vacation and will be spending 3 days there, so I’ll be able to go to three of the Masses. Please pray that, if God has not yet welcomed her into Paradise, that He will soon. Bonnie had a very hard life and made mistakes. She was only trying to find her way. I humbly ask that she be forgiven and released from every sin. Please also pray for me, for a safe trip and special intentions.
Thanks.
FF

Prayers for the both of you, for a safe trip & your intentions. Thank you for caring for her.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

O Gentlest heart of Jesus,
ever present in the Blessed Sacrament,
ever consumed with burning love for the poor captive souls in Purgatory
have mercy on the soul of Thy departed servant.
Be not severe in Thy judgment but let some drops of Thy Precious Blood fall upon the devouring flames,
and do Thou O merciful Saviour send the angels to conduct Bonnie to a place of refreshment, light and peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Bonnie, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.