Please Pray for Brandee (carmelitegirl93) and her mother

Please Pray for our dear friend and sister Brandee (carmelitegirl93) and her mother both will be welcomed into our Catholic family this Easter...This is her mom's " Conversion Story"

youtube.com/user/spongepa...19/qzomiws5bu4

Brandee also has a love for the Discalced Carmelites in Brooklyn, NY

I also posted this in "Prayer for Fallen Away Catholic Family Members"

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=6453402#post6453402

God bless,
goforgoal

0 Likes

Praying.....

0 Likes

Praying for them both ...

0 Likes

Our Heavenly Father hear our prayers for Brandee and her family. Amen.

Our Blessed Mother please pray for Brandee and her family. Amen.

St. Monica your prayers were answered for your husband and son please pray for Brandee and her family. Amen.

St. Teresa of the Andes favorite friend and Saint of Brandee please intercede. Amen.

0 Likes

Praying.

0 Likes

St. Monica your prayers were answered for your husband and son please pray for Brandee and her family. Amen.

St. Teresa of the Andes favorite friend and Saint of Brandee please intercede. Amen

Praying for the intercession of St. Francis of Assisi, St. Gabriel Possenti, St. Paul the Apostle, Blessed Bartolo Longo, and for all the Patron saints of converts

Patron Saints of Converts:

saints.sqpn.com/patrons-of-converts/

0 Likes

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

0 Likes

Lord, may Brandee and her mother be so abundantly blessed tonight at the Vigil Mass where they will be received into your Church as members of your body. Keep them true to their faith and strong in faith, hope and love. May they never walk off this path you have set before them and always look with hope to the heavenly Jesrusalem that awaits them and awaits all of your faithful children. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

0 Likes

Easter Vigil Mass on April.3rd,2010, Saturday. Brandee and her mother were welcomed into the Catholic Church.

Here are a few videos.

Video 1 Brandee getting ready for Easter Vigil Mass

youtube.com/watch?v=KP0Wsnu3uMI

Video 2 Easter Vigil Mass

youtube.com/watch?v=OunjeYsCI0I

Brandee explains on becoming Catholic

youtube.com/watch?v=54o5wTeSRqk

Please continue to pray for this young woman and her mother.

St. Teresa of the Andes favorite friend and Saint of Brandee please intercede. Amen

Praying for the intercession of St. Francis of Assisi, St. Gabriel Possenti, St. Paul the Apostle, Blessed Bartolo Longo, and for all the Patron saints of converts

0 Likes

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

0 Likes

Still praying hard.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Our dear friend and sister Brandee (carmelitegirl93) is having a difficult time right now.

*“I dont know if I can be a Carmelite are a nun at all for that matter me and my mom have been having a lot of talks about it she just gets so upset over it I just dont know, but the Lord is the only man I can see my self with He is the only man that loves me for me.” * from Brandee (carmelitegirl93)

0 Likes

0 Likes

Praying.

0 Likes

God knows your true heart and desires.

Prayer to Know the Will of God

Lord, what is Your will that I do? I am completely open to Your plan for me. I desire to live only in You and to be guided by You forever. Grant that Your holy wll may be carried out perfectly in me.

~~ St. Jane Frances de Chantal (1572-1641)

from 2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer that God will speak inwardly

Speak, O Lord, for Your servant is listening. I say, Your servant, because at last I am such. I am Your servant and I want to be; I want to walk in Your way all the days and nights of my life.

Fill me with a spirit to understand what Your holy plans are for me. And reduce my desires to the single desire to understand Your sublime truths.

Speak, in order to console my anxious soul. Speak, in order to lead it to repentance. Speak, so that Your glory, thus more exalted, will grow eternally. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Vocations

Lord, You told us that “The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields.” We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, and deacons:

Those whom You have called,
Those You are calling now,
Those You will call in the future.

May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm

Prayer for Vocations

Heaven Father
bless your Church
with an abundance of holy
and zealous priests,
deacons, brothers
and sisters.
Give to those
you have called
to the married state,
and those you have chosen
to live as single persons
in the world,
the special graces
that their lives require.
From us all
in the likeness of your Son,
so that in Him, with Him
and through Him
we may love your more deeply
and serve you more faithfully,
always and everywhere.
With Mary, we ask you this
through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

0 Likes

Praying hard.

0 Likes

God knows your true heart and desires.

Lord, what is Your will that I do? I am completely open to Your plan for me. I desire to live only in You and to be guided by You forever. Grant that Your holy wll may be carried out perfectly in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak, O Lord, for Your servant is listening. I say, Your servant, because at last I am such. I am Your servant and I want to be; I want to walk in Your way all the days and nights of my life.

Fill me with a spirit to understand what Your holy plans are for me. And reduce my desires to the single desire to understand Your sublime truths.

Speak, in order to console my anxious soul. Speak, in order to lead it to repentance. Speak, so that Your glory, thus more exalted, will grow eternally. Amen.

Prayer for Vocations

Lord, You told us that “The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields.” We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, and deacons:

May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm

Prayer for Vocations

Heaven Father
bless your Church
and zealous priests,
deacons, brothers
and sisters.
Give to those
you have called
to the married state,
in the world,
the special graces
From us all
so that in Him, with Him
and through Him
always and everywhere.

0 Likes

from [2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm)

Prayer for Vocations

Lord, You told us that "The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields." We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, and deacons:

[2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm)

Prayer for Vocations

Heaven Father
bless your Church
and zealous priests,
deacons, brothers
and sisters.
Give to those
you have called
to the married state,
in the world,
the special graces
From us all
so that in Him, with Him
and through Him
always and everywhere.
0 Likes

from [2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm)

Prayer for Vocations

Lord, You told us that "The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields." We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, and deacons:

[2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm)

Prayer for Vocations

Heaven Father
bless your Church
and zealous priests,
deacons, brothers
and sisters.
Give to those
you have called
to the married state,
in the world,
the special graces
From us all
so that in Him, with Him
and through Him
always and everywhere.
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.