Please pray for Brittney

Please pray for my cousin Brittney who was in a car accident, for the swelling in her brain to go down, for comfort and strength for her family, for young people to wear seatbelts and not drink and drive so these senseless tragedies don’t happen. Thanks and God bless.

Praying for the recovery of your cousin Brittney…

Dear Lord,
I ask that you please guide and give wisdom to the doctors who are taking care of Brittney. I pray that they are able to bring down the swelling in her brain and that it be your will that she makes a full recovery. I pray that you give her family the strength and peace they need to support her at this time.

I also pray for all teenagers who mistakenly think that these sorts of accidents could not happen to them. I pray that kids would buckle up and not drink and drive. I pray Lord that you would make something good come out of this terrible accident.

I ask this in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. :signofcross:

Father in Heaven, watch over Your precious child Brittney. Let Your healing hand fall upon her; let Your comfort surround her family. All this I ask in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Who lives & reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever & ever, Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Comfort UR Children.

†JMJTJ †

Brittney and her family will be in my prayers.
May Christ restore her to fullness of life.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for Brittney.

Brittney and your intentions are in my prayer intentions now. I am sorry for the sadness your family [and others suffering simarly] are enduring. I ask God to give His wisdom to our young people to save them from such a tragedy and your family is enduring.
Jesus please save Brittney’s brain and restore her to health.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Brittney survived through the weekend, which the doctors didn’t expect. She is showing amazing progress with the swelling in her brain.

Please continue to pray that she regains consciousness.

Thanks and God bless.

Still in my prayers.

Praying for Brittney’s recovery and for her family.

Praying For Brittney And A Speedy Recovery.
Grandma Glor

Continuing prayers …

:gopray:

Praying for Brittney and her family. God Bless.

Praying for her…

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.