Please pray for brother-in-law's girlfriend

Who thought she was sick with arthritis, but didn’t go to the doctor due to lack of insurance, & has been hospitalized for days & is close to death after finding out she most likely has some form of cancer…

Please pray for her & her family…

Many thanks & God bless you.

Praying for her right now.

MAy God help her and her family. And esepcially less your brother for this is such a hard time for him to go through. May God Lay his healing hands upon her and her family.

Pier, I ask God to ease the shock for her and your brother and the families to discover she is seriously ill with cancer. I will keep your brother’s girlfriend and all of you in my prayers and daily Masses. God bless you all…Trishie

your brother in laws girlfriend is in my prayers, may God be looking over her and her health issues! :gopray:

Lord hear our prayers for the brotherinlaw’s girlfriend , LORD heal her and bring her closer to you in everyway in heart, mind and ways . Lord let not her heart be troubles, nor be afraid, let her trust in you . LORD HEAL YOUR CHILD THIS WOMAN . Thanks to you Almighty Father , in Jesus’s name, amen . God bless and heal this woman. Thanks to you Almighty Father , in Jesus’s name, amen ! , / John

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying to St. Peregrine for a miracle for her!

Praying for her and her family. :frowning:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Lord, My God who heals and protects, I pray for a miracle healing for this woman in your time…May she experience a deeper faith in you, as she is healed by your holy hands. Let her time on this earth not be done yet…In Jesus name I pray, Amen…fondly, LynneMarie

praying

Update; Her family was at first told she only had hours to live - she is now being cared for by Hospice, and may have a week more. My brother-in-law is dealing as best he can, as are her children…

Thank you so much, & God bless you all for your helpful prayers…

I will be praying the Divine Mercy chaplet for her.

Dear Pier,
Ongoing prayer for your brother in laws girlfriend…Lord, there is none who outshine you…All the glory and honor go to you…With your wonderful gift of healing, we pray for a miracle for this women to have a speedy recovering, but if it is her time to join you, we pray for all the comfort and peace for her and her family as she crosses into your light…In Jesus name we pray…Amen…Your sis in Christ, LynneMarie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.