Please Pray for Broward Sheriff's Office

Please pray for the Broward Sheriff’s Office, the men and women that protect and serve our community. In the selfless giving of themselves, they protect us from the monsters of this world. May Saint Michael protect them as they protect us. Thank God for them, for their courage, service and sacrifice. May God speed them every day, and if they are taken too soon, may they come home to you Lord. Please hold up their friends, comrades and families. Please let us all honor them and pray always.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Chyna

Praying for these and all men and women who serve to protect us from lawlessness and danger. :signofcross:

ditto

I will, and I will add to it that all our keepers of the civil peace be added to my next rosary

May the men and women of Broward Sherrif’s Office ever work under the guardianship and guidance, inspiration, of The Holy Spirit…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_7.gifJMJ

:amen:

Yes- and Amen!

:crossrc:

Praying for the Sheriff’s office…

Amen…

Father, please grant this prayer.
Please also protect and guide others thus serving.
I ask these things in Jesus’ name

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.
AMEN

AMEN

St. Michael, defend us all.

grandma glor

i am really happy that this prayer request is still going. You are all so great, gifts from God to me.

Blessings!!!:extrahappy:

Joined with you in prayer also.

Prayers promised for all everywhere

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.