Please pray for bullying "boss" and me

Hi - I have a coworker who until recently was my boss. We have worked together for over 20 years and she is having a difficult time adjusting to the fact that she can no longer order me around. I try to understand that, but sometimes it’s tough for me to deal with. Today we had an argument and tomorrow we’re having a meeting with the nice lady who is now boss over both of us.

Please join me in praying that the situation will be resolved and the anger (on both sides) will be healed. Thanks! :thumbsup:

:gopray: I can see how this could be very hard.

Praying for you.

LORD Jesus
Help UR Children.

Praying!

Well, I don’t know if this is good or bad, but we didn’t have our meeting; my “boss” didn’t communicate with me at all the entire day, and I sat, isolated and alone, in my little office on the 50th floor, till I got bored and went downstairs and found some work to do on my own.

Monday ought to be fun … :rolleyes:

Thanks for the prayers! :thumbsup:

praying for you…

Praying…

Praying.JERRY:)

Jesus in praying for this woman our friend has begun the healing process. Please help her to persevere in her charitable and wise responses to this disappointed woman. Please help the latter to adjust and elp both women to blossom.

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.