Please Pray for Catholic Convert Canidate

Hi there,

I’d appreciate it if you could pray for my friend who is considering converting to Catholicism. She says the only things holding her back is the Immaculate Conception and the True Presence in the Eucharist. Please pray that God reveals these truths to her in the way she needs and God willing, she will convert! Also please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me to show her the right things. Thanks! God bless!!

-Jeanne

One by one, each area came “tumbling down” for me. Ultimately, I decided that there was far more I knew was right and I trusted God to show me the rest but felt I could put my faith and trust in the Church He founded:) Don’t push ever, just listen and be honest when you don’t know an answer. You can say, I’m not sure, I’ll look it up if you want me to.

My prayers for your friend.

mlz

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord, please touch the heart of Jeanne’s friend and help her to give her assent to all the truths of the faith so the understanding she desires will follow. Bless her and move her heart to love all truth, and speak your truth through Jeanne. Give Jeanne the words you want her to speak to her friend. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

I pray God will reveal truths to her in the way she needs :slight_smile:
And that she will see the right things.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.