Please pray for Cecilia,

my wife who is undergoing gall bladder surgery tomorrow.

Thanks,

Rocket

I’ll remembre her in my rosary this evening

She will be in our prayers for healing and protection.

God bless all!!!

Holy Spirit, be the guide of the physicians who care for Cecilia tomorrow during her surgery. May she be healed of her affliction. Draw her and her husband close to You now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for Cecilia…
May our Lord guide the surgeon’s hands.
May Cecilia have a quick recovery back to good health

I was wondering when.
jesus pleasehelp Cecilia to feel peaceful and confident as she faces surgery. And please help her to recover soon.
Please flood Your graces on Cecilia, Ronnie, Rocket’s brother-in-law, and all the family. Please grant them healing and peace

I was wondering when.
Jesus please help Cecilia to feel peaceful and confident as she faces surgery. And please help her to recover soon.
Please flood Your graces on Cecilia, Ronnie, Rocket’s brother-in-law, and all the family. Please grant them healing and peace.
Thank You, Jesus

:byzsoc: Most Holy Trinity, grant wisdom to the physician and surety of hand. Surround Cecilia with your creative, lifegiving, loving presence. Grant her confidence as she goes through her surgery and guide her through it to fullness of health and well-being. For You alone are the Lover of Mankind.

Still praying

Update: The surgery went well; they did a laproscopy and found a lot of stones. I brought her home last night and she was fine until about 9pm when her heart started racing up to 140 beats per minute (she sometimes has tachacardia and I think going without food for over 24 hours and no liquids after midnight plus just the general stress of it all set it off). So I rushed her to the hospital and they got it taken care of. Didn’t get to bed until 2am and was completely wiped out. But my wonderful Cecilia is OK and all is right in my world again, praise God!

Many thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

Rocket

Good news Rocket… God bless.
Praying for completely health

I will pray for her and for you. :gopray2: :heart:

I will remember you both in my prayers tonight.

Praying for you both

Continuing prayers for increasing strength and healing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.