Please pray for continued faith

I am a recently “born again” Catholic, after years with out going to Church and confession. I am working on getting my wife, who was previously a non-practicing Catholic, back to the Lord. We are slowly making progress, but we still need help. Please pray for us to continue our journey back to Jesus and the Church. Please pray that we make the journey together and raise a good Catholic family together. And please pray that Jesus has patience for us and sees us trying to be good followers of the Church, despite some of our struggles. Thank you!

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May our Lord bless you and your fmily abundantly and help each one of you to be the best Catholics you can possibly be. May you grow in faith and learn more about the teachings of Christ and His Church through good homilies and orthodox Catholic books. May you know that our Lord is most patient (slow to chide and swift to bless) and will give you all the help you need to return to Him and His Church. May you and your family be abandoned to our Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in his merciful love. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ strengthen your faith and that of your family’s. May all of your needs be provided for in accordance with His most holy Will. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to provide for all of your needs and to strenghten your faith in accordance with His Holy and Perfect Will. Amen.

May the Lord strengthen you and your wife in her faith. You will draw her to Christ by your love.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I went through something similar about 6 years ago. My husband is not Catholic, but started attending Mass several years ago and never misses. Praying for your family today:

Consecration to the Holy Family:
Oh Jesus, our most loving Redeemer, who having come to enlighten the world with Thy teaching and example, didst will to pass the greater part of Thy life in humility and subjection to Mary and Joseph in the poor home of Nazareth, thus sanctifying the Family, that was to be an example for all Christian families, graciously receive our family, as it dedicates and consecrates itself to Thee this day. Do Thou protect us, guard us and establish amongst us Thy holy fear, true peace and concord in Christian love: in order that by living according to the divine pattern of Thy family we may be able, all of us without exception, to attain eternal happiness.
Mary, dear Mother of Jesus and Mother of us, by the kindly intercession, make this our humble offering acceptable in the sight of Jesus, and obtain for us His graces and blessings.
Oh Saint Joseph, most holy Guardian of Jesus and Mary, help us by thy prayers in all our spiritual and temporal needs; that so we may be enabled to praise our divine Savior Jesus, together with Mary and Thee, for all eternity.
Amen
(followed by Our Father, Glory Be and Hail Mary 3 times)

Praying hard.

Friend, very good decision. May Our Lord help you on your journey back home.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.