Please Pray for Conversion of my poor Grandfather

Ave Maria,

I am pleading you to please, please pray for my old Grandfather. He has Alzheimer’s Disease, which causes memory loss, plus he hasn’t been baptised. I ask everyone to pray to God for mercy on this poor soul, who has been abandoned by other family members (including his wife) and feels neglected. It would cause me so much agonizing grief and pain to see him fall into the depts of Hell.

Please pray especially to the Divine Mercy and Saint Faustina
Yours Truly,
Faith Xxx

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

St. Faustina, please obtain form our Lord a conversion for True Faith’s grandfather. Please help him to get to Heaven. May he be saved. Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be done. Amen.

Praying for him.

Lord have Mercy on this soul. Come into his heart, Lord and show him Your ways. Guide and comfort him in his time of need. It is your most perfect will Lord. Amen:signofcross:

Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You. Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

Lord Jusus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us Sinners.
Most Holy Theotokos, guide his soul to heaven.
St. Joseph, pray for him.
Bl. Basil Hopko, help him.
Kyrie, Eleison.
:byzsoc:

May God’s holy will be done. May your grandfather be given all of the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of to come to cooperate with the Will of God in his life. Amen.

Thankyou all so much! Do not cease praying for him! The Lord has the Power to convert my grandfather’s soul, and all is in His Hands.
God’s Holy Will be done.

Greetings Truefaith,

I will continue to pray for your grandfather with the grace of God.

God Bless,
Anathama Sit

May the Lord Jesus Christ grant your grandfather all the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of to cooperate with the Will of God for his life. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners.
Bl. Basil Hopko, pray for us.
Jesus, Mary, I love you. Save souls.

True Faith, check out the “Jesus, Mary I love you. Save Souls” group.

May the perfect and holy Will of God be done. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Tell your grandfather to read Psalm 51 which is the Prayer for Forgiveness:
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+51&version=GNT

Psalm 91:God Our Protector
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+91&version=GNT

Precious Blood of Christ Prayer which you and your Grandfather can say:
PRAYER TO THE PRECIOUS BLOOD

LORD Jesus by faith in Your merits,
I now take Your Precious Blood
and sprinkle it over myself and my family
right from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet.
I claim total and complete protection for my life and my family.
Lord Jesus, keep me free today from evil, sin, temptation,
Satan’s attacks and afflictions,
fear of darkness, fear of man,
sickness, diseases, doubts, anger, all calamities
and from all that is not of Your Kingdom.

Fill me Lord Jesus with the gifts of Your Holy Spirit
and grant me the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, faith, understanding and discernment, so that I will live today in Your Glory by doing what is right.

I praise You Jesus, I thank You Jesus,

I love You Jesus, I adore You Jesus.

PRECIOUS BLOOD
To all those faithful who shall recite for 3 years,
each day 2 Paters, Glorias and Aves,
in honor of the drops of blood I lost,
I will concede the following 5 graces:

lst. The plenary indulgence and remittance of your sins.

2nd. You will be free from the pains of Purgatory.

3rd. If you should die before completing the said 3 years, for
you if will be the same as if you had completed them.

4th. It will be upon your death the same as if you had
shed all your blood for the Holy Faith.

5th I will descend from Heaven to take your soul and that of your
relatives until the fourth generation.

Binding Evil Spirits

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind Satan and all his evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers, principalities, along with all kings and princes of terrors, from the air, water, fire, ground, netherworld, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all demonic assignments and functions of destruction sent against me, and I expose all demonic forces as weakened, defeated enemies of Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all enemies of Christ present together, all demonic entities under their one and highest authority, and I command these spirits into the abyss to never again return. Their assignments and influences are over.
I arise today with the power of the Lord God Almighty to call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround and protect, and cleanse with God’s holy light all areas vacated by the forces of evil. I ask the Holy Spirit to permeate my mind, heart, body, soul and spirit, creating a hunger and thirst for God’s holy Word, and to fill me with the life and love of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Also another important prayer which you have to say to your Grandfather:

To Claim Someone For Christ
Heavenly Father, I ask You in the Name and through the Blood of Jesus Christ to rebuke Satan for taking captive that which is Your creation. And I ask You, Lord Jesus, to place Your crown of thorns around [Name of your Grandfather ] and draw (him,her,them) to Your Sacred Heart under Your mantle of love. Mary, our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession with your Divine Son, for them. Amen.

Thank you all SO much! Prayers must be working; my grandfather, when my family says Grace and he’s with us, says “Amen”! He is also questioning about the afterlife to my grandmother. Please pray for her as well, as she really does not want anything to do with the Faith, and tells my grandfather to “stop talking about it, there’s no such thing!”
Please pray before it is too late!!

Thank you so so much for the prayer you gave me, Hansel Paul:)!

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.