Please pray for Dale

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dalepanning

Prayers for Dale, age 47 who is battling complications after surgery for Crohn’s disease( chronic colon disease). He needs our prayers so that his body can fight the complications of lung and kidney failure too.

Praying for Dale’s healing and protection from complications.

Dale has my prayers.:heart:

May God Grant Dale and his family the strength to get through this rough time. May the Holy Spirit reign down upon his family and those who love him, If God grant him a recovery may he be light to others in what Christ does.

I ask The mother og God that she also intereced amongst dales revcovery and that she may grant him the hope and blessings as our mother.

All this I pray,

Hail Mary full of Grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb JEsus Holy mary mother of God pra for us sineres now and at the hour of our death amen.

Jesus, Dale is suffering multible health problems. Please hold him in your heart and heal him. Thank You

Joining in heartly prayers for Dale miraculous healing from his heavy disease . Lord save him and restore his health , grant to his body all resources and strenght to fight kidneys failure or other complications .
In Jesus Healing Name , through intercession of Saint Jude for a miraculous salvation , Amen

Our Father… Hail Mary…Glory Be…Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Anima Christi

Soul of Christ, make me holy. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, fill me with love. Water from Christ’s side, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. Good Jesus, hear me. Within your wounds, hide me. Never let me be parted from you. From the evil enemy, protect me. At the hour of my death, call me, and tell me to come to you that with your saints I may praise you through all eternity. Amen.

God Bless You

I will pray for Dale

May the Good Lord here all the prayer for Dale

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,The Lord is with thee.Blessed art thou among women,and blessed is the fruitof thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,pray for us sinners now,and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks for all your heartfelt prayers and messages.

My daughter and I are praying for Dale now…

Consecration of the Sick to Mary

O kind and good Mother,
whose own soul was pierced by the sword of sorrow,
look upon us while,
in our sickness,
we arraign ourselves beside you
on the Calvary where your Jesus hangs.

Dowered with the high grace of suffering,
and hopeful of fulfilling in our own flesh
what is wanting in our sharing of Christ’s passion,
on behalf of his Mystical Body, the Church,
we consecrate to you ourselves and our pain.
We pray that you will place them
on that Altar of the Cross to which Jesus is affixed.
May they be little victims of propitiation for our salvation,
for the salvation of all peoples.

O Mother of Sorrows,
accept this consecration.
Strengthen our hopeful hearts,
that as partakers of Christ’s sufferings
we may also share in his comfort now and for evermore.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.