Please pray for Danny

my brother in law and best friend. He has Parkinson’s disease and has now deteriorated to the point where he can’t dress himself. It is heartbreaking to see this happen to this good man. Please pray for him.

Thanks,

Rocket

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen

My father died of Parkinson’s disease in 1999 after having the disease for about 8 years. If I can make a suggestion, there are numerous areas that have Parkinson’s support groups. The one we belonged to met once a month, usually had a speaker–a nutritionist, occupational therapist, doctor etc. After the speaker, the group split into family and patient, and there were some lively discussions. Afterward, everybody came back together in a big group for social time…it was a very wonderful experience. Very supportive on all fronts. I will pray for the patient as well as his family

I commend Danny to the Merciful Heart of Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Jesus, we trust in You.

Lord, may Danny’s struggles bring him to a greater love for Your Son and make him see how good people in this life truly can be and are, as they help him and care for him in his need. May he grow in to a deeper prayer life and identify with your Son in his sufferings, offering up these sufferings for the salvation of his soul and for all souls. Amen.

Jesus have mercy on him. Please have mercy.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Praying for Danny and his family.

Thanks for the info, I’ll mention it to his family.

Rocket

Many thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

Rocket

For Danny

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

I am praying for you and your brother in law. Praying hard! Amen!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Dear Jesus, please help this man Danny while he is ill, fill him with your Holy Spirit so he may feel comfort, help his family and caregivers know that you are always by their sides as they care for him…please help them see that this life on earth is short compared to the glorious life given to those that love and follow you, dear Jesus, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen…

I will keep you and your preciouis Danny in my prayers too.

:bible1:
Father God, who made heaven and earth and in whom we now place our trust, we do rest and have our peace, which surpasses all human understanding, in You alone. We lift up Daniel to you Father, knowing that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Though trials and tribulation come upon us Father and we all perceive and see that these frail bodies will all one day fail every one of us, we know that through the work of Your Son we already have found our true strength as we hope in Your deliverance and overcome all things through Your all sufficient grace. Lord God we thank you so much for the gift of Dan’s life and the gift of his family as they place their trust and hope in You. We ask You Omnipotent Lord, whom we know created and has given the wonderful gift of Dan’s life and his blessings of his family and extended family, for his complete restoration. We know that through the life of Your Son we are raised in power, even from death itself, and in Christ Jesus we overcome all things. Nothing therefore can ever snatch us from Your eternal hands. Father, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus, we therefore believe all things, hope all things, and pray all things, knowing that through You we all move and have our being. Lord you light our way through the deepest trails of darkness to behold Your magnificient Love. Thank You! We also thank You Lord for the wonderful gift of prayer, that our Lord and Savior taught us, knowing that Your Holy Spirit intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words, especially here for those who know and love Dan and in that love have reached out to You in Faith. Give Dan and each one of them peace in You Father. This we pray, as You have asked us to, in the Holy Name of Jesus Amen
May the Love of Christ sustain you.
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit - Amen.

amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.