Please pray for Danny

my BIL who has Parkinsons. He is in the hospital with severe hip pain.

Thanks,

Rocket

Praying for your brother-in-law ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Almighty God please here our prayers that this poor man be helped through all of his pain. Please relieve him.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have an illness like Parkinsons.
Praying for Danny, Rocket.

Many thanks and God bless you all.

Rocket

Lord, please ease Danny's his hip pain and give Danny the strength that you gave Pope John Paul II to endure Parkinson's disease. May Danny keep faithful and may he trust in you for everything. May he always be carried by the Holy Spirit when he is in too much pain and in too much suffering. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

'Amen' to ready's prayer.

Jesus I offer his pain and the frustrations of his illness, united to Your own helplessness as You were held captive and tortured, and then pinned to the cross.
It is never easy to suffer like this, and always very personal. Please help him to bear his suffering with You, and to find peace as much as possible. Thank You Jesus

Rocket, praying today also for your brother-in-law.
Lord Danny is trapped by an illness that barring miracles can only get worse.
I do offer his suffering and his frustrations in union with Your sufferings on earth,
but I implore You to make life more enjoyable and less painful for him.
Please let it be so.

Father in Heaven, Who conceived of Danny from all eternity as an irreplaceable part of creation, we beseech You to have mercy upon him. Grant him strength to bear the pain of his condition. Inspire him to offer his pain and suffering up to Jesus on the cross for the benefit of those who suffer even more. Graciously join our prayers with those of the Saints in Heaven so that, through the perfect intercession of Jesus Christ, they might be borne to Your throne. In Your mercy, see that Danny's doctors, nurses and technicians reflect Your love to him. We ask this through the same Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Update: I talked to another BIL this morning and he saw Danny yesterday and he is so weak that they are probably going to put him in a nursing home soon. Please keep the prayers coming and God bless you all.

Rocket

Jesus please help Danny to cope with this new threat to his independence.
And please ensure that the nuring home that accepts him will be staffed by generous and kind people.

Jesus I offer his pain and the frustrations of his illness, united to Your own helplessness as You were held captive and tortured, and then pinned to the cross.
It is never easy to suffer like this, and always very personal. Please help him to bear his suffering with You, and to find peace as much as possible. Thank You Jesus

Lord, we pray that You are ever closer to Danny during the difficult time in his life. You are the source of all life and blessing on earth and in Heaven. In accord with Your will, we pray that healing and comfort will be his. Mercifully comfort him with love, as displayed through those around him, and draw him ever hearer the Sacred Heart of Your only Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.