Please pray for Darrell, he's sick

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my best friend, Darrell? He’s very sick with a bad chest cold. Please pray that he recovers quickly and that a doctor’s visit is not necessary. He is sick in part due to the fact that his car’s heater does not work. :frowning: It was taken to a mechanic’s shop a couple of weeks ago but now the car’s heater works worse than it did before it was worked on. Please pray for him.

Lord please help Holly’s friend to recover.
Please help him and all who are sick and troubled.

I will pray, but if he needs to go to the doctor, he should go. My husband thought he “only had a chest cold” in Feb. It was Legionnaires Disease. He almost died.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks everyone for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated by me and most likely by him as well. Darrell is an Agnostic Theist but he does believe in prayer. I think he believes in God too but he just has doubts about whether or not God exists. If you could keep his salvation in your prayers as well, I’d appreciate it.

I pray that your friend heals, and that he finds and accepts God.
~~ God Bless.

I am praying for Darrell, may the knowledge that his recovery was in good part due to many prayers make him wonder and start looking for the One who is always more than willing to be found…

“I have let myself be approached by those who did not consult me, I have let myself be found by those who did not seek me.
I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’ to a nation that did not invoke my name” (Is 65,1)

I pray for you also, may you persevere in your prayers for your friend’s conversion.

Alma

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.