Please Pray For Darrell's Safety During This Week Of Bad Weather He Has To Drive

Hi everyone. I am desperate for prayers for my best friend, Darrell. Please pray that he would have safe travels this week. He has to go to rehearsal for his play this week. There is no getting out of it because this weekend is opening weekend. So, I beg you, please pray for his safety! I’m so worried about him. He almost had an accident last night when there wasn’t even that much snow on the ground and we’re expected to get up to 12 inches of snow in our area.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Thank you so much for praying for him AveSantaMaria. :slight_smile: He just now called me to let me know that he got home from tonight’s rehearsal safely. :extrahappy:I love it when God answers prayers like this! :extrahappy: Praise be to God forever! :bowdown:

Oh, and don’t let me forget to thank you once more. :thumbsup: And thanks to all the people who prayed for him silently! :thumbsup:

He’s going to need prayers for safe travel tomorrow as well so please don’t stop praying yet! Let’s keep this thread going all week.

Also, I’d like everyone to pray for all travelers during this winter storm as well. I will pray along with you:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be; world without end. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Thanks to both of you and thanks also to everyone who has prayed silently without posting. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

May the Lord keep him safe, Holly
and may He give you peace of mind,

Thank you for your prayers Trishie. The Lord is keeping him safe and He is giving me peace of mind as well. :slight_smile: Darrell is staying home from rehearsal yet again tonight because he can’t get his car out of it’s parking spot. So yeah, I am glad because that means that he’ll be safe at home. :p:)

Praying for Darell’s safety and for you for caring for your friend

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.