Please Pray for David and Jess

Please pray for two of my former cadets. Earlier this week I found out that Jess had died from a brain infection… It hit me pretty hard because she was a great cadet and well loved by everyone last summer. Tonight I just came home from church to find out that another of my former cadets had died. I’ve known David for more than a year now and he was a huge help in setting up the band at our cadet squadron. He was one of those bright happy people that would bend over backwards to help anyone. I just wished him well last Wednesday as he getting ready to move up north for college starting tomorrow. From what I’ve gathered he died in a car crash yesterday afternoon. I can’t believe he’s really even gone ;(

Free Forum
Acai Berry Juice Side Effects Signs of Autism Signs and Symptoms
Los Angeles website design company

Prayers on the way. May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

May their friends and families be comforted to know that these young cadets now may be walking in the way of the Lord, safely at home for Easter.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
Amen

Father please give comfort to this already struggling person who has also lost two dear friends, Jess and David.
Please lighten the burdens that this person carries.
Please have mercy on the souls of the dead, and gice comfort and healing to their families and friends.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, if You so will it, accept David and Jess into Your Heavenly Kingdom. Have Mercy upon their souls, Lord God. Moreover, Lord, console this poster, the family of these two people, and all those left behind to mourn their passing, that You would reveal to them the peace of Your Perfect Will and console them in this most difficult of times. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And let Perpetual Light shine upon them. May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen
(I will say a prayer for you too.)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.