Please pray for DH's job to be spared

Hi everyone. Haven’t been here in some time. I would like to humbly ask you all today to please pray for my husband’s job to be spared. he is a teacher and in the past we had some worries that he would eventually lose it. We have been blessed so far, but it looks as if today it will probably happen. The school district has a new superintendent and she has been “looking at the schedule and budget” and has requested a meeting with DH and the union rep this afternoon. The union rep doesn’t know what for, but told DH “it could be a lay off or schedule change”. We are thinking the worse, of course. We have massive amounts of CC debt- approx $60k right now. We’ve been working hard over the past year to pay it down and it is coming down, but a loss of income would probably mean bankruptcy for us. Would you please just pray for him and that his job not be lost? I’ll update later in the day. thanks-twk

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and DH.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for your family.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus I implore You to grant this urgent prayer and help this family to maintain their income, so that they don’t lose all they’ve worked for.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.