Please pray for Diane who is having her Cornea replaced this morning

My Brothers & Sisters:

A very good friend of mine, Diane, has a very high index correction, cataracts, astigmatism and a couple of other things wrong with her eyes.

Recently, her vision has gotten so bad that’s she’s had no choice but to have a Lasix procedure (the replacement of both corneas) performed on both of her eyes. Her right eye (the worst one) will be done Tues. morning between 8-11 am… Her left eye will be done in two weeks.

This would be fairly simple except for the increased risk of detached retinas in patients with High Index Corrections in the 2-5 years following the Lasix procedures.

Please pray for Diane that her Surgery be successful, that she complete the regimen as assigned and that she avoid the problem of detachment of the retina.

Please also pray that Diane comes to accept Our Lord Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour, his Mother as her mother and His Church as her Church and new family in God. Please also pray the same for her sisters Gayle and Lynn and the rest of their families.

Thank You.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

Prayers for Diane. :gopray2:

Praying

Done!

I shall pray for her today.

The Joyful Mysteries for Diane and her family.

Praying for these intentions…

Please pray for Diane that her Surgery be successful, that she complete the regimen as assigned and that she avoid the problem of detachment of the retina.

Please also pray that Diane comes to accept Our Lord Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour, his Mother as her mother and His Church as her Church and new family in God. Please also pray the same for her sisters Gayle and Lynn and the rest of their families.

Dear Michael…Will keep Diane and your intentions for her in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifJMJ

I will keep her in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Prayers for Diane!

Will again pray the rosary for Diane and her family.

:byzsoc::byzsoc: for Diane, and for her family…

Brothers & Sisters:

Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery was successful, and the eye they worked on (Diane’s right eye) now sees better w/o correction than her left eye with correction.

They’ll be doing the left eye late this month.

Thank you for your intentions and prayers.

Your brother in Christ, Michael

:crossrc:

Quoting TraditionalAng

Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery was successful, and the eye they worked on (Diane’s right eye) now sees better w/o correction than her left eye with correction.

They’ll be doing the left eye late this month.

Giving thanks for the successful surgury and keeping the next surgery in daily prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifDeo Gratius
St. Rita keep her in prayer

Offering this up in my next rosary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.