Please pray for DS's classmate, Andrew who has lymphoma

Just yesterday, DS’s teacher told them that Andrew has lymphoma in the hip. He does not go out at recess and has to use the elevator.

Please join us and pray for Andrew and his family.

DS is worried as he knows MIL died of lymphoma and my Dad’s dog is undergoing chemo for lymphoma.

Jesus please flood your graces on Andrew, and comfort DS

Lord, bless these children with health and compassion that Andrew might be healed and that his friends might learn to love their neighbor as You love all of them.

Gwyn, I will remember DS and his friend Andrew in my prayers and ask the Dear Lord to give Andrew relief from his pain and DS comfort in knowing that people are praying for his friend.:gopray2: :grouphug:

:blessyou:

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for them!

Gwyn, I am praying for Andrew and his family. I am also praying for your DS.

Praise God, somehow DS misunderstood the teacher and Andrew’s mom just confirmed that Andrew has toxic synovitis which is a hip inflammation resulting from a virus.
Please continue to pray for his quick recovery.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

*** Andrew and his family*** will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praise God it’s not lymphoma. Praying for a speedy recovery from the hip infection!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.