Please pray for family members to return to the Church

Please pray for my brother and sister-in-law and their family (3 children) who have left the Catholic Church. We’ve prayed and prayed as a family for their return and I know sometimes it takes time. It’s particularly painful for us as my brother and sister-in-law are godparents for our daughter. Thank you and God bless you all!

Praying…

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Pax Christi.

I will offer up prayers.

God bless.

Prayers for brother and sister in law and their children that they will be moved by the Holy Spirit to return to the Church that Christ himself founded.
Mary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please send graces to these family members, that they cultivate in the hearts a consuming zeal for the true faith, and engineer in them ever strong virtues of faith, hope, joy, and love. Send angels to prompt and move them close to your Sacred Heart through every suffering and joy in life. Lead them by divine light through all worldly darkness impairing the clarity of the true path. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

Praying for your brother’s family, that the Lord may draw them back into the Church.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

Thanks everyone! Your prayers are much appreciated. I know from Jeff Cavins’ story and others that it can take time for Catholics to “come home”. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.