Please pray for Father Rory and my friends sister Marie

Can you please pray for Father Rory who has been unwell for some time, the Doctors are struggling to find a diagnosis.

Please also pray for my friends sister Marie who has MS, and recently fell. She was returned back to hospital extremely unwell and seems to be loosing the will and fight to live.

Please pray for them both.

Our Father who art in Heaven
hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace
the lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Heavenly Father, touch these lives in a special way that only you can. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servants, Father Rory and Marie, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with their bodily health restored, they may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

O Almighty Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior.
The same Lord that so loves His children
as to lay His life down for them.
The same Lord that rose from the dead on the third day,
and Ascended into Heaven.
The same Lord that spoke the word
and the Centurion’s Servant was immediately healed.
The same Lord that restored sight to the blind;
cleansed lepers, cured the halt and lame.
The same Lord that with a word
rebuked the seas and they were calm.
The same Lord that raised Lazarus from the dead.
The same Lord that has been given all power
both in Heaven and on earth, do Thou,
the same Lord visit and heal Thy servant,

Father Rory and Marie,

from the afflictions that they are now suffering.
Strengthen our faith like that of the Roman Centurion,
so that we may ask for this healing with the same faith,
trust, and hope that Thy servant,

Father Rory and Marie,

will be healed in the same manner
that the Centurion’s servant was restored to health.
O Holy physician of our souls and bodies,
hear this fervent prayer for Thy servant

Father Rory and Marie,

and grant this request as we hold this,
Thy servant up before Thy glorious Throne.
We ask this in the victorious
and Holy Name of our Lord, God, and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying for them both …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for them.

Thank you all for your dedication.

Jesus please inspire the correct diagnosis for Fr Rory, so that he can have peace of mind, and also so that he can receive the correct treatment to manage his malaise, and to recover. Thank You, Jesus.

Jesus, Marie has such a serious, debilitating illness. The shock of her fall may have exaserbated her already compromised health and whatever joy in life that she retains. Please go gently to her and hold her in Your heart.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Praying…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm,
the health of those who suffer from disease,
look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray.

Alleviate their sufferings,
cause them to sanctify them by patience,
and by complete submission to divine will.
Finally deign to obtain health for them
and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself
by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.

Amen.

For your intentions…

O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm, the health of those who suffer from disease, look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray. Alleviate their sufferings, cause them to sanctify them by patience, and by complete submission to divine will. Finally deign to obtain health for them and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself
by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.

Amen.

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.